Chapter 20

Emilie POV
     We quickly run to the med-jacks where we heard the loud scream come from. When we get there we see Clint laughing uncontrollably at Jeff who is on the floor holding his um... sensitive area.
"Um... what happened in here?" I ask a bit awkwardly.
"She hit him right where I'll t hurts" Clint bursts out.
"She?! You mean the girl woke up?!" Newt asks.
"Huh oh yeah, she just now woke up" Clint still laughs out. 
"So... Where is she?"
"Oh, she ran out as soon as she kicked Jeff" Me and Newt stare at him in disbelief while Clint doesn't seem to have realized what he just said.
"You let her get away" I speak in a low threatening voice that immediately stops Clint's laughter and causes him to lose all the color on his face.
"I-I didn't mean t-to I was in the other room when it happened and by the time I got here, she was already gone... I-I'm s-s-sorry... Please don't kill me!" I sigh at this and pinch the bridge of my nose.
"I'm not going to kill you so don't worry"
"Oh thank god" He sighs out.
"Now hurry up and help Jeff and go get Minho and Thomas and tell them that she's awake while me and Newt get the other guys to help go look for her"
     Me and Newt quickly get the whole glade to help look for her and thankfully it didn't take that long to find her. Though I do admit that it will be so much harder to get her down considering that she's on top of our watchtower and is throwing things at them.
"Bloody hell... " Newt mutters under his breath while me and Chuck laugh at them but Newt watches them with worry and concern.
"You and Chuck stay here while I go and help them"
"Huh? W-wait Newt... ugh too late" I was trying to stop him from going but he already left before I could and no matter how hard I tried not to laugh at Newt hiding under a piece of wood while things are getting thrown at him I just couldn't help myself.
"Chuck, what's going on?" We both turn around and see Thomas, Minho, Jeff, and Clint running towards us.
"Girls are awesome" Is all Chuck says while pointing at the scene in front of us.
"Heck yeah, we are" I laugh out while giving him a high five.
     We then watch Thomas run over there to try and help them. I honestly thought he would end up like the others but all he did was, ell out his name and next thing you know she stops throwing things and Thomas is soon going up to get her.
"This should be good come on Chuck" We both giggle as we make our way.
"I'm assuming you enjoyed the show," Newt says sarcastically once he sees us laughing.
"Oh yeah, t was the best I've ever seen" He tries to give me a stern look but he can't help but smile at us.  After waiting for few moments Newt decides to call out to Thomas and ask him what's going on.
"What's going on up there? Is she coming down?" Thomas soon pops his head out and looks between us and the girl.
"Um... Hey, listen, you guys just give us a second, okay?"
"All right. Come on" We all then start leaving to give them some privacy but before I can even take a step I notice Frypan look between me and the girl.
"What?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.
"First you and now her. Is this what all girls are like?" I couldn't help but laugh at this.
"I don't know maybe..."
     Most of the gladers got back to work and finish what little was left for them for today. I was about to head over to the blood house to help them finish up as well but Minho stops me before I could.
"Emilie can you come and help me with something at the homestead" When I turn around and see him I instantly knew what he wanted to talk about.
"Sure" We make our way into the homestead, up the stairs, and into his room. I hear him close the door behind him and when I turn around I see him with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Alright explain..."
"There isn't anything that I can tell you I already told you everything" He gives me a small humorless laugh and walks over to me.
"No, yo,u didn't... Emilie, I, trust you with my own life but some of these guys don't... A couple of them are even starting to think that you have something to do with everything that's been going on" I honestly didn't think that they were starting to blame me. I admit that many of them didn't trust me at first but I honestly thought that I was slowly gaining it.
"Minho you know I would never do anything to hurt the Glade..."
"I know but half of the glade doesn't. So please no more lies and no more secrets and just tell me what the shucks is going on"
     Without anymore arguing I told him everything that I remember all of the good, the bad, and the terrifying. By the time I'm done explaining everything to him he is now sitting down on his bed and is left completely speechless.
"Does Newt know any of this?" Is the only thing he can bring himself to say.
"He only knows a few things but none of the latest stuff"
"You need to tell him"
"I know I do. I was going to tell him but now I'm not so sure" He gives me a confused look.
"Why do you say that?"
"Geez, I don't know maybe because I don't want him to know that I'm some kind of murderer or anything," I say out of fear and frustration.
"Your not a murderer"
"You don't know that..." I whisper.
"Well, you don't know that either" This time it's my turn to give him a humorless laugh.
"Almost everyone was out there for blood the odds of me not killing anyone is highly unlikely"
"Oh come on you were helping a little boy that was younger than Chuck to survive and even if you did kill anyone then it would have been strictly for self-defense and without a doubt Newt will understand that" He tries to encourage me but I just shake my head at him desperately trying to hold back the tears.
"Minho but there's something else that I'm more scared of telling him"
"What?" He gives me a concerned look and I take a deep breath.
"I don't want to leave the glade..."