Is that really you?!// Chapter 2

Anna's P.O.V.

I immediately recognise that voice. "Omg...Anna? Is that really you?!" I swiftly turn towards the voice calling my name. I see Josylin sprinting towards me and tackling me in a hug leaving us on the floor while everyone just stares. "I missed you so much Jossyyy" I whisper into her shoulder stretching out the y in the nickname I gave to her back in 7th grade. "I missed you too Anna...but why are you here you know it's not safe for you and Lily" she whispers a little quieter so no one can here her "I can't give you a good reason, but I  will give you a reason. Just not now...in a hallway...on the floor....while everyone stares" "Good point" she giggles as she gets up off the floor with me. "Hey can you take me to the office to get my schedule and locker combonation?" I ask knowing her answer "Anything that will make me late to first period, come on it is this way". Yep, still the same Josylin. Always being late to class. But who am I to judge? She actually cares about the rules, the only thing she gets in trouble for is being late for class. Can't relate, if someone makes me angry I don't hide it. I snap back with the maximum level of saltiness "Alrighty then" I giggle while I follow her down the now empty hallway.

As we turn the corner we crash into 5 boys running down the hallway, who I am guessing is trying not to be late to their next class. "oh no" I hear Josylin sigh under her breath, so quiet it is almost inaudible. "Nice going nerd" the tall one with the blue eyes states staring at Josylin in discust. "omg I am so sor-" i cut her off "Well its not really our fault, you were the ones running a marathon in the hallway" I snap looking irritated at them, I may be new but I don't play nice with people who mess with my friends. Especially if its Josylin. "Do you know who we are? We can ruin you." He says as if he is royalty, it almost shocks me that he thinks I care who he is. I roll my eyes and retalliate "I could not care less who you are, so just leave. You shouldn't expect an apology from me because I really don't care about who you are and what you think" as I say that I grab Josylin's arm and pull her towards the office "I cannot believe you just did that" she says as she stares in awe.

Daniel's P.O.V.
"Nice going nerd" I say to the 'girl that just ran into us' as if i don't know who she is. Something about her always intriged me. She is so beauti- NO I can not be thinking that...she would ruin my reputation. Just as I think that I get interupted "omg I am so sor-" I hear Josylin say with fear behind her voice. Do I really scare her that much? But then a girl i've never seen before cuts her off "Well its not really our fault, you were the ones running a marathon in the hallway" She snaps, does she know what we could do to her? She must be new. If she knew who we were and what we could do she definitely wouldn't have said that to us.

"Do you know who we are? We can ruin you." I say trying to show her what we are capable of."I could not care less who you are, so just leave. You shouldn't expect an apology from me because I really don't care about who you are and what you think" she says while rolling her eyes. This has never happened before. No one has ever stood up to us. I have to say, she has guts doing that. Whether she knows us or not.

Jacks P.O.V.

As the mystery girl snaps back at Daniel, I can't help but notice how beautiful she is. The fact that she has the guts to snap back at Daniel like that....I can't help but want to know more. And when she walks away I don't want anything more than to run up to her and apologize but the boys can't see me go soft. Especially for a girl I just 'met' if you would even call that meeting someone.

*time skip*
A/n Anna has 5 classes with Josylin (8 classes total) Josylin explains who the boys are and what they do to people who try and get in the way of them.

*First Period- History*

Anna's P.O.V.
I walk in the classroom with Josylin and take the empty seat next to her's (a/n no assigned seats). Then while teacher greets us and announces that we have a new student (by that I mean he announces me). A couple of the boys that I snapped at in the hallway walk in. The one with the bleach blonde hair, the one who looks way too young to be a senior. And the noodle haired boy. All of them disgust me I can't believe they choose to hang out with Daniel...that's his name right?

Immediately my mood changes. Sass mode: on. The teacher stops as they walk in "Corbyn, Zach, Jack...do you have a reason for being late. Again" i see how irritated the teacher gets just by looking at them, maybe Daniel isn't the only mean one. They are all just a bunch of dumb highschool bullies.

Jack's P.O.V

We got in late for class because Mr. Harry is actually the worst. I can't seem to get my mind of that girl. As we walk in I see her. She is flawless in every sense of the word. My heart skips a beat thinking about her. I want her to be mi- "Corbyn, Zach, Jack...do you have a reason to be late. Again" "Actually we do! We don't want to be here in this miserable classroom so we were going to skip, but we felt bad because we know how much you love our company so we were just going to be late as possible" I say loud and clear so everyone could hear me. I see the new girl giggle and hide her smile with the sleeve of her sweater. I don't understand how just the fact that I made her smile has made me feel like the happiest man on earth. As I go to take my seat she looks up at me, and I wink ( a/n why is the word wink so cringyyyyy) at her. Usually when I do that to girls they go crazy but her...all she does is roll her eyes and looks back at the board. Why dosen't she like me? What did I do to her?

A/n Hey peeps how did you like this chapter? It is a bit longer than the last one but long chapters are how I like to read on here so tell me what you like about it! Do you want shorter chapters, longer chapters, more dialogue, someone elses p.o.v? Do you have any suggestions that I could use to make the book better?

Does Daniel actually like Josylin or is he just intrigued?

How does Annabeth feel about Jack after he winked ( I flipping hate that word tbh)?

Why are the boys bullies to everyone?

Keep on reading to find out!

*1261 words*