Beautiful // Chapter 4

*Time Skip to next week*

A/n Boys still don't know about Jacks feelings for Anna. Josylin introduced one of her friends named Kaylee (picture ^^ played by kaylee22604 bc she is goals.) They are very close now but she doesn't know about her past...yet. Jack still calls her princess. She still secretly loves it. But they only talk in science so that the boys don't find out.

*Time skip to the end of English*

Anna's P.O.V

"Class dismissed" I hear Mr. Harry say as everyone stands up and leaves the classroom. I watch Josylin and Kaylee leave the classroom and I try and catch up but there is no use. They are too far away, I guess i'll go to class alone.

I stop at my locker to grab my books as I close my locker and turn around Jack pops up and scares the living daylight out of me. I inhale a sharp breath and flinch, why is he here anyways?

Jack's P.O.V.

I leave the classroom and ditch the boys, I want to meet up with Anna and walk her to class. I hope she lets me...

I find her at her locker alone. Perfect. I walk up to her locker and stand on the opposite side of the open door. As she closes it she breaths in quickly and flinches backwards. "Are you alright, I didn't mean to scare you" "why are you apologizing...it's not like you care anyways" she replies mumbling the last part. "What makes you think I don't care?" "Have you met you. I've seen the way you treat other people that aren't your friends, so why would I be any different? You know what don't answer that, just tell me why you are here." I wanted to tell her why she is different. And why she should like me but she doesn't and probably never will. " I came over to walk you to science...we are in the same class so might as well go together" I say to attempt to lighten the mood. "Why would you do that, did your friends ditch you to yell at other innocent students for something they didn't do" she says while rolling her eyes and leaning her back against her closed locker. "Well actually no, I ditched them to walk with you. I know you don't like me and think i'm an awful person but let me change that. Let me show you who I really am" I state while staring into those beautiful, sparkling, sapphire eyes. "Why would you want to change my opinion, why do you care what I think of you?" I care what you think of me because I want you to be mine. "I care what you think of me because you are different, in the best way possible. I want to know more about the beautiful and mysterious Annabeth Stevens". Well there goes all my hope, I just called someone that hates me beautiful. I am screwed.

Anna's P.O.V

Oh. My. Lord. He. Just. Called. Me. Beautiful.

"B-beautiful?" I stutter out in shock.
"Yes Anna. Beautiful" no one has called me beautiful since my parents. And that was 4 years ago. It has been 4 years since those words have been spoken about me. 4 years, and the first one to say it is Jack. Why is he doing this for me. How does he manage to light up my day and almost make me forget about what happened just by saying one word. Beautiful.

Jack's P.O.V.

Why is she so shocked that I called her beautiful, she must get it all the time. Or maybe it is just because I called her beautiful. I knew I shouldn't have said that, she probably thinks I am insane. "Why are you so shocked that I said you are beautiful?" "Well uhh....you see...ummm" why is she so nervous around me. I mean it is adorable that I made her nervous but I have never seen her like this. " No one has called me beautiful in a very long time." She looks at me with a smile on her face. A genuine smile and she doesnt even hide it this time. "Not even your parents?". Her smile drops and she looks down at her feet. "Are you okay, did I say something wrong?" She looks back up with a light smile. "No Jack, that is the issue. You didn't do anything wrong, you are practically perfect. And that's why you shouldn't get involved with me and the mess I call my life". What? She called me perfect? After all my friends do to her and others....she calls me perfect in comparison to her. "I understand what you mean and why you think its best that I try not to get 'involved' but I won't stop. I wouldn't leave you princess" "Thats what my parents said...and look at me now" as she said that she walked away leaving me in the hallway. What happened to her parents? Why did they leave? Is that why she won't let me in?