UPDATE- I hit 2k? Sequel info!

Okay first I want to wish all of you a happy late Thanksgiving, and if you don't celebrate that holiday I hope you had a great day anyways!

I am so thankful for everything in my life, The Why Don't We boys obviously, my amazing family, my loyal friends, and most recently ALL OF YOUUUUU.

BECAUSE YOUR GIRL HIT 2K READS!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I know 2k really isn't that much but I am surprised that I hit 1k let alone 2k like WHAT IS HAPPENING I'M SHOOK. So I would like to thank all of you loyal people for continuing my book, and the people that voting on them. Thank you thank you thank you. You guys are the reason I am even writing a sequel to this book. A sequel? Whattttt??

Now for the update that all of you need to hear. The sequel to this book, yes you heard that right I am in the process of writing the sequel right now, will come out mid to late December! So make sure to check up on my account or follow me to get the notification when part 2 comes out.

I will post a teaser when I'm closer to being done, and I will give more specific dates later on. In my opinion (So far at least) part 2 is wayyy better written that part 1. Better grammar, better timeline, better adjectives and conjunctions.(we all know the word and is overused) And a better, neater, looking writing format.

I love you all! And have happy holidays, until next time..

Xo-Juliaaaaa