A message to girls..everywhere

I know this isnt an update but this is equally, if not even more, important. One of my closest friends kaylee22604 recently made a book and I NEED all of you girls to check it out. If you ever feel depressed, or even just sad at something please dont hesitate to talk to me about it. I am here for all of you! So please if you have ever felt like you arent good enough, or not worthy enough of anything PLEASE read Kaylee's book its called "For My Girls...Everywhere". If you ever feel the need to talk to someone and think I will judge you for it, you are wrong. I will always be there to pull you back from those dark thoughts. I will never judge or turn away from you. Us girls are in this together and we need to stay strong TOGETHER. So please if any of you need to talk to someone whether you need advice, or need to vent, or just someone to talk to please reach out to me. I will gladly help you through anything you are going through. You don't even need to tell me why you are feeling the way that you are, regardless whether I know what is wrong or not I will remind you how much you matter. How beautiful you are inside and out. All of you have something special and unique. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or kaylee22604 because we will always be there for you.

So please read Kaylee's new 'book/chapter' it's called "For My Girls...Everywhere" and if you ever need someone know that we will be here for all of you.💗

Xo-Julia