Eventful //Chapter 12

No ones P.O.V.
Anna and Jack have only grown closer over the past couple days. Anna has tried to bring Kaylee and Rena to the boys house a couple times but they always get too nervous. Sorry Dani, Sorry Zach...

Anna's P.O.V.
Today is the day that my ships will sail. I have it all planned out. Zach and Daniel WILL get their girls. I just hope that they don't hate me afterward. I spent the night at the boys house...again. Today is Monday so I need to get ready for school, but that is a little difficult when you have a boyfriend who likes to cuddle you in his sleep.
"Babe" I say kissing his cheek trying to wake him up. "Baby wake up" I say giving him an actual kiss this time. Nothing. All he does is cuddle me tighter. I decide to take it to the next level, maybe NOW he will wake up. I roll over on top of him and attack his face with kisses, still trying to wake him up "Jack. We. Need. To. Get. Ready. For. School. You. Have. To. Wake. Up." I say with a kiss inbetween each word. "Would you be mad if I told you I was awake this whole time?" He says with his now wide eyes. I slap him in the chest playfully "If that is how you are going to be than no more kisses for you" I say finally getting up from Jack's grip. I walk over to my backpack grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I almost made it out the door when I feel Jack hold me by my waist causing me to stop walking. He spins me around and says "Are you sure you don't want to kiss me?". "Very sure" I say with sass I turn around only to be dragged back again but this time he is behind me holding me by my waist. He leans down to my ear and whispers "What about now?" I have to admit, I did want to kiss him. Very, very badly. But I can't give in that easily. "Still No". He starts trailing kisses down my neck "Still don't want to kiss me?" he says continuing to kiss me all over my neck "Fine you win" I turn around and push him down onto the bed. He knows exactly how to get my to give in. Jump on top of him and start kissing him slowly. Then Jack flips me over so I am now under him it gets a little heated and of course, Zach has to walk in. "Hey we're gon- OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY" he screams. Poor Zach. Jack rolls over, getting off of me and grunts "Dammit Zach, we were having fun too" he says to himself "You're cute you know-" I say while kissing him on the cheek. "-but we need to get ready for school so SKEDADDLE" I jump up grab my clothes I picked out earlier and run before Jack could temp me into staying again. I decide to wear this.

But instead of a ponytail I loosely curl my hair and leave it down

But instead of a ponytail I loosely curl my hair and leave it down. I walk out of the room and walk into Jack's to see if he's ready. I walk in on him shirtless. Whoops. What a tragedy, I wasn't secretly hoping for that AT. ALL. I walk in, close the door, and sit on my bed playing with my phone while he gets ready. He doesn't seem to care that I walked in on him changing which is nice. "You ready baby?" He asks from the bathroom (a/n he has a bathroom connected to his room) "Yeah, we don't want to be late so lets go" I yell back. We both hop in my car and head to the school. Today will be....eventful.

*Skip Car Ride b/c i'm- never mind, you already know why 😂*

I park the car and take the keys out of the ignition. Jack puts his hand on the car door handle and I lock it before he could get out. "Why did you lock the door?" He asks looking up from the now locked car door into my eyes. "Do you know what we are doing today?"
"Ummmm..." he pauses searching for the correct answer. "Going to school?" He says like a question.
"Well yes, but not the answer I was looking for. Today is the day we get Daniel and Rena together! Oh and also the day we get Kaylee and Zach together!" I am so excited for this. All of them have been swooning over each other since the day they met. Whenever I go to Kaylee's or Rena's house. All they do is say things like 'he would never like a girl like me' or 'He is so perfect you don't understand'. The fact is I do understand, those are the exact things I used to think about Jack and I. But now look at us, we said our 'I love you's' before we even dated. And Jack always vents to me about how Daniel and Zach never stop talking about them. I hope he did that with me because I definitely did that with him to all my friends. My precious ships will sail and I will a proud mother.
"How exactly are we going to do that?" He already knows they like eachother but hasn't told the boys yet because I promised Kaylee and Rena to keep my mouth shut...which I didn't. But they don't need to know that...
"Well here is what we could do.."
I explain the entire plan as quickly as possible so we aren't late to school.
"You are so adorable when you come up with crazy plans...great, I will just add that to my list of things I love about you"
"Usually I would question you, but if I do than we will be late. And if we're late than the plan won't work so. HOP TO IT AVERY. LETS GOOO" I say a little too loudly. I unlock the car grab my things and hop out. Jack and I walk through the school with his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I blush and look down. "Don't hide your blush babygirl, its cute" he says putting his pointer finger under my chin turning my head up. This makes me blush even harder. What is this boy doing to me. "Enough flirting Avery, we need to start on the plan, remember?" "Yes, I remember. But that won't stop me from flirting with my girl. People need to know that your mine." When he says 'my girl' I am actually dead HE CALLED ME HIS GIRL lgkflgkgkgkf. I am screaminghkfkgkgkg (a/n same girllll sameeee) "I think I have enough 'marks' on my neck for people to know I am yours...But anyways BACK to the plan Avery. You need to stop distracting me. And I mean it! THIS IS A FUTURE RELATIONSHIP WE ARE DEALING WITH NO TIME FOR GAMES" ( a/n i know it looks like she us mad b/c of Caps Lock but she is just excited) "Fine, lets get to work". After he says that I kiss Jack on the cheek and go off to find Kaylee and Rena while he goes off to find Zach and Daniel. I can't wait for this plan to work.