Did You Miss Me?// Chapter 9

*what happened last chaper*

"Annabeth Stevens I am in love with you"

What?

*Present day*

*Anna's P.O.V.*

"Jack i-i uhh-" i stutter not knowing what to say.

"I am so s-sorry it just s-slipped out. I know you don't feel the same wa-"

I cut him off. Usually I cut him off with words, or my finger like in the school hallway. But this time was different. I cut him off by-

Jack's P.O.V.

"I am so s-sorry it just s-slipped out. I know you don't feel the same wa-" she cuts me off and smashes her lips into mine. The feeling is like a drug. Everywhere she touches me goes numb. I've kissed a girl before, but it never felt like this. This is different. I melt at her touch. I feel protective over her, like I could do anything in that moment to keep her safe. She is the love of my life and she isn't even officially mine..yet.

*Back to Anna's P.O.V.*

I press my lips against his and I feel electricity circulate through my body. Like fireworks are exploding around me and Jack and I are the only people in the world. He makes me feel loved. He makes me feel protected, like nothing can hurt me as long as I am in Jacks warm embrace. At this moment I realize how much I love this boy. How much I am in love with this boy. And how I would do anything for him as long as I live. I back away slowly and reality sets in. I just kissed him for lord knows how long in a living-room full of people. I look at the laces on my shorts and figet with them nervously. I look back up and see all the boys with wide eyes and jaws dropped. "Like I said before boys, you'll catch flies" I say smirking while walking back to the couch with Jacks hand in mine. I can feel him staring at me "Jack stop staring at my ass" I turn around and see Jack turn red in embarrassment, basically admitting to my accusation. "Well princess maybe you shouldn't tempt me by wearing those shorts" he smirks looking me up and down. "Can you guys not do this here. Its making me wanna vomit" Daniel says while the rest of the boys fake puke next to him. "Gladly, Come on Jack" I say smirking and winking at him showing him that I have a plan. "Wait what?" Zach says looking confused. "Well you will find out later, you will probably hear it." I didn't even take the time to look at there most likely shocked reactions. I take Jacks hand and guide him upstairs with me. "Princess what are you doing?" He whispers, I can tell he is nervous. "Trust me okay this will be really funny" I giggle quietly so the boys downstairs don't hear me. "In a couple minutes the boys will be outside the door eavesdropping trying to figure out whats going on" "well what is 'going on'" he says with finger quotes. "Nothing, but it won't sound like nothing" I say with a wink, he catches on to what I mean. We set up a camera so the boys don't think we are lying when they find out what is really going on. "Are you ready babygirl?" "Ready as i'll ever be" I say laughing. Also when he called me babygirl...I melted (A/a i'm sorry I don't know how to describe it 😂). The basic idea of the prank was to make it sound like we were doin the nasty, (A/n BUT THEY ARE NOT SO kaylee22604 AND renaboo078 DON'T YELL AT ME IN THE COMMENTS AGAIN)
And when the boys would walk in they will see us playing a card game. I started making the bed creak back and forth to make it sound like....you know...(a/n they are in Jacks room). Then I moaned his name and I covered my mouth trying not to die of laughter. Then I just started moaning, occasionally stopping to muffle my laughter. The boys must be really confused. Then Jack yells "Damn Anna" and he falls on the floor laughing with his hand over his mouth. I almost lost it that time but I took a deep breath and continued with the prank. We continued doing that for a couple minutes when the door flies open and we see all the boys charge into the room, while me and Jack were on the floor...playing GoFish. "Oh hi Daniel want to play too?" I say trying to sound oblivious to why they barged into the room. "What the hell?" Jonah says with the most concerned face I have ever seen. "What? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" I say looking at all the boys still playing my character "Jack got you moaning so loud we could hear it from downstairs...I am just wondering why you are on the floor playing go-fish" Daniel pauses "Because a minute a go it DID NOT sound like you were playing a card game" he says pointing at the two of us in shame. All I did was point to the video recorder. Jack, Daniel and Jonah walk over and watch the video I see them all face palm and laugh at themselves. All of them understood it was a prank except for Zach...poor, poor, zach. Always out of the loop. He says "O MY GOD YOU FILMED YOURSELVES DOING THE NASTY" he says as if we would actually do that. "Zach, r u dumb" Jack says face palming "Zach the reason we have a video camera is because we pranked you and wanted to see your reaction." "Zach, so once again r u dumb?" Jack says laughing. "I mean I guess" Zach says shrugging his shoulders. Everyone falls to the floor dying of laughter.