The Bet (Part 2)// Chapter 8

*Time Skip through dinner and the rest of Never Have I Ever*
(A/n Jonah lost first and Zach won b/c he is an innocent child)

Anna's P.O.V.

He hasn't tried anything yet. That means he is planning something. I have to get him before he tries to make me lose. "Hey where can I change? I want to get comfortable before we play Truth Or Dare." I ask, Jack has no idea what I have got planned. "Just go upstairs and change in the second door to the right" Daniel says. I am so happy we are all friends now. Once I got to really know them. I realized the great personalities they all have, I am not sure why they are so mean to people at school...

I change into velvet short-shorts and an extremely revealing white crop-top tank-top. Sorry Jack, but I will win.

Jack's P.O.V

Yes, I do have some things up my sleeve but I want to see what she does first to know my competition. I hear the door open and close from upstairs signaling she is done changing. I look at my phone to make it seem like I wasn't waiting for her. I see her walk in front of me and....she is wearing that. I thought she was sexy before but now like. Damn. I look over and see the boys with their jaws dropped too. "You'll catch flies you know" she says signalling for us to stop staring. "Well that is a little difficult when you come out here wearing something like that" Jonah says looking her up and down. The fact he just checked her out makes my blood boil. All I want to do is feel her hands on my neck. All I want is her kiss on my lips. But obviously I can't have that. I couldn't even have that without the bet. "Oh you mean this-" she pauses and glides her hand down the side of her body and rests it at her hip. "-Oh this is nothing. But thanks anyways" she says as she smiles and hops down to her seat on the floor."Well who is going first?" Corbyn asks. Let the games begin.

*time skip to halfway through the game*
(A/n Nothing but stupid innocent truths and dares nothing really juicy...yet 😏)
*still Jacks P.O.V*

"Alright Anna, Truth or Dare?" Jonah asks with a devious voice. He is up to something... "Well Dare obviii" she says rolling her eyes and laughing. "Hey boys come here a sec." He says walking into the kitchen."except for Jack, sorry bud" what are they doing?

Corbyn's P.O.V.

Zach, Jonah, Daniel and I walk into the kitchen. "Okay, I have a dare but it will need all of your approval because it breaks some of the bets 'rules'" I say. "Well what is it?" Jonah asks. "Well I want to dare Anna to..."

(A/n, you thought i was just going to tell you the dare straight away? Nahh Im nice, but not THAT nice)

I explain the dare to all of them. "Well this Dare could go both ways so I guess it's pretty fair. Right?" Daniel says kinda like a question at the end. "Yeah this could cause either of them to lose, while also forcing them to get more...how do I put this to where it doesn't sound weird?" Jonah says laughing. "Bro I don't think you can explain any of this without it getting weird." Zach says laughing too. "Okay so now that we have all agreed... It us time to dare Anna". And with that said we enter back into the room.

Jack's P.O.V.

A couple minutes pass and they finally walk back in. "Alright Anna, doing this will not make you lose the bet okay?" Daniel says while the other boys hide their smirks. "Okayyy? Then what's the dare?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Sit on Jacks lap the rest of the game" Daniel says pointing at me. They know what will happen if she sits on me. Are they trying to ruin my chances with her? "Well a Dare is a Dare" Anna says as she walks over. She sits right on my lap and I place my hands on her waist, hopefully this will make her a little more likely to lose. "What is that for?" she whispers in my ear pointing at my hands. "Just in case you slide off" I whisper into her neck. I want to kiss her so bad right now you don't even know.