The Bet (Part 1)// Chapter 7

*starts where the last chapter ended*

...
"Well Jack, glad you asked!" I say excitedly "This bet you 100% are going to lose" I say smirking at him. "After I say the rules, you all can place your bets" I say as I point at the boys. "Me and you are going to be together until exactly 12:00am. Or maybe longer because I know how irresistible I can be" I say as I wink at him causing the boys to erupt in laughter " So lets start with the rules. First one to break them under ANY curcumstance loses automatically no questions asked. The rules are. No touching. No nicknames, but that dosent include Anna because everyone calls me that. No direct flirting. Flirting levels will be judged you guys" I say while pointing at the boys. " But the most important rule is that we can't seperate. All. Night. We have to be with each other at all times while following those rules. Got it?" "Got it." They all say "Good" i say smiling " How are we going to not separate until midnight if we live in different places?" Jack asks. I was just about to answer when Corbyn cut me off "Anna we will bring you to your house to pick some things up and then you will stay at our house for the night" he says. Better than my idea. "Cool with me. Is that okay with you Jack" i ask with a smirk. I know exactly what I will do. I will win this bet. "Cool with me, do you think you can handle it?" Jack asks as if he think he could win against me. "Definitely" I  say. "So boys who do you think is going to win?" I ask turning my eyes back towards the other boys "I got $10 on Jack" Daniel says while holding up a $10 bill in the air "No way I got $20 on Anna, have you heard how he constantly talks about her. He will lose faster than my grades drop" Zach says while holding up a $20 bill and slapping it down on the table. "Yeah I am with Zach on this one I have heard the way he talks about her" Corbyn says as he hands zach a $10 bill. "Sorry boys, but Jack has got some smooth moves. I got some faith is him." Jonah says giving Daniel a $10 bill. Well tonight will be a long night.

*Time skip to the last class of the day*

"Do you guys just wanna ditch and go home now?" I say to all the boys. "Yeah my 7th period is art, that is hella boring" "same" the rest of the boys say. "Okay grab your stuff lets go" I say as I turn around to grab my things from my locker

We walk into the school parking lot still unnoticed by any teachers or staff. "Who wants to come with me to my house Jack has to come anyways and we need someone to watch in case one of us breaks a rule" I ask. " I'll go" Daniel says. "I'll go too I guess" Corbyn says. Good, one from each team. I don't cheat to win I only want to win if it is fair so I am glad It worked out like this. We all hop in my car. Me and Corbyn in the front. Daniel and Jack in the back. "So all I need is just some clothes and a tooth brush and stuff like that" I tell them. "How far away do you live?" Daniel asks "Oh not very far, just a couple minutes away it won't take long" I say as I drive down the street

*Skip car ride b/c i'm too tired to write about it lol*

We arrive at my house. "Well here it is come in, my sister is at school. And I think Camilla is at work" i say with a sort of irritation behind my voice as I say her name. "Who is Camilla?" Corbyn asks trying to find out why I am not very fond of her. "She is my foster mom. She won't be for long though" I say with a sort of humor in my words. "What do you mean 'not for long'" Jack asks with concern "Well once I can get full custody of my sister Lily, I need to stay with her" "oh" is all they say. I am thankful, i really don't want to get into it. "I walk upstairs, grab an empty backpack from the hallway closet and go into my room with all the boys. I walk into my closet and look for the most 'revealing' pajamas I own and stuff them in my bag. I walk into the bathroom and grab all my necessities.
"Im ready, lets go to your house now."
We all jump into the car and head towards their house. If your wondering, no. Camilla doesn't care if I don't go home. Not that she would notice anyways.

*Time skip to arriving at the boys house*

"Where should I put my stuff?" I ask Jack following behind me along with Corbyn and Daniel. "Here I'll take it, you don't want to miss out on your quality time with lover-boy here" Daniel says as he grabs my things "Well if I can't call him nicknames at least Dani can for me" "and thank you for taking my things"

*time skip to around dinner*

"Hey are you guys are you hungry?" I ask. "YES" I hear all the boys say. Of course they are when are they not hungry. "Okay let me see if I can make something for you" I say as I get up from the movie we were watching and walk towards the kitchen. "No we don't need you to cook for us, we can just order pizza" Jack says " well okay Ill go do that. What do you guys want to eat" they tell me there order and I dial the pizza place and give them their order. I hang up and notice the movie had just ended. "While we wait for the pizza what do you guys want to do?" I say trying to find an interesting way to pass time. "How about Never have I ever" Zach says " Oh and then after that we can play Truth or dare!" Corbyn says with a childish gleam in his eye. "Sure, lets do this"

Jack's P.O.V.

"Sure, lets do this" Anna says. She is going down. There is no way I am letting her win.
(A/n If you dont know what Never Have I Ever is just google it. But we are not using shots of alcohol, we are taking shots of apple juice)

We are each handed 5 shots of apple juice. The last one with a full shot glass is the winner.

"Okay who's going first?" I ask "Oo- Ooh me ME" Corbyn says jumping off of the couch almost falling over onto the floor because of how excided he is. "Go ahead" I say pushing him to ask the 'question'. "Never have I ever.....Been arrested" he says I watch and see Anna take her first shot. "You've been arrested before??" Zach asks with an astounded look on his face. "Yep, your looking at a convicted criminal" she says and laughs. Ngl it only makes her look more attractive, but I can't do that right now. I can't lose. "Ha I've got one" Jonah says. "Never have I ever been high" he says looking at me and Daniel. "Hey thats not fair you knew that we did that already" Daniel whines. We both take our first shot of our apple juice while Anna takes her second. "Is there anything you haven't done Anna?" Zach asks while laughing while pointing at her 2 now empty glasses. "No, not really" she says laughing. "Never have i ever...lost my virginity" I see Jonah take a shot. And then Corbyn take a shot "Finally something you haven't done"  Daniel says referring to Anna. "Just because I haven't lost my virginty dosent mean I haven't done 'other things' Dani boy" she says as she smirks at him. I know exactly what she is doing. If she wants to play dirty than thats what I'll do. "Y'all are nasty. And y'all need Jesus" Zach says pointing at Jonah, Corbyn, and Anna. "Hey what did I do I am not the one who took a shot" she says trying to look innocent "But you implied things Anna you IMPLIED them. In my eyes...you need Jesus too" Zach says with a serious look on his face. "Zachy poo, are you just jealous because Kaylee doesn't give you attention?" She says wait...how does she know about Zach and Kaylee the only way ahe could know is if- o my gosh she like him too. "W-what I d-don't know what your talking about" Zach says trying to keep his cool. "O please, I can tell from a mile away. Its obvious you like her. Why don't you just talk to her" she says. Thats what I love about her. The way she does things for her friends getting nothing in return. Her selflessness is amazing. She is stunning inside and out and that's why I love her. She is flawless. Perfect body. Gorgeous hair. Captivating eyes. And and even more amazing, flawless, perfect personality. 
I will never let her go. I love her too much to just let her walk away. She will be mine if it is the last thing I do

*ring*

"Pizza's here!"

Hey peeps! I am back with another chapter, I will post part 2 later today. Tell me if you liked it or what I can do to fix it. I finished this chapter at 2am so its probably not the best writing so sorry in advance (Lol, you get it😂. Im so dumb🙃).

Xo- Julia

I don't feel like writing the questions b/c I am really tired so until next time with the next chapter byeee