Treat You Better // Chapter 15

*At boys house*
"So where do we start?" Jack asks. We have been staring at the wall for a solid 8 minutes until he finally broke the silence. I sit still staring up at the ceiling, going through all of the ideas in my head until one stuck. "Jack can you help me bring in my cello? I brought it just in case.. and I think this will work perfectly". He nods and we walk outside.

We walk back in with my cello. I had notes written down on a peice of paper from when I was bored and decided to write a song. And I have a goid feeling that we could add lyrics and make a song. "Just...watch okay?" They both nod looking a little confused. I grab a chair and get in position to play the cello. I start playing

(Pretend that Anna is playing that. I only chose he video b/c Daniel does a really good job with the song)

I play the whole song. I realize that my eyes had been closed for almost the whole song. I open my eyes and look up. I not only see Jack and Daniel. But I see Jack, Daniel, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn staring at me with their jaws open.

"So...what do you think?" I set the cello in its case and stand up from the chair.
"Will this work for the project?" Every one stays quiet.
"Was I really that bad?" I say scratching the back of my neck.

Then Jack runs towards me and picks me up. He spins me around and sets me down but doesn't let me out of his grip.
"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. This shouldn't be used as just a school project, this should be a real song" He hugs me again.
"It was absolutely amazing" he says. I hug back.
"Thank you Jack. I love you so much"
"I love you too Baby"
"So what about you guys. Do you think this song will be good for the project?" I hope they like it too.
"That is so dope, where did you learn to play like that?" Jonah asks still in awe.
"I uhh, had a lot of free time when I was younger" Absolute lies, but if I told them that my parents gave me lessons than I would have to talk about well.. my parents. And I really don't feel like doing that.
"Well damn, you better treat her better than any other guy, if you don't she'll leave your ass. She is a keeper, you don't want to let her go" Zach says.
"I know I can treat her better that anyo-" I interrupt Jack.
"WAIT SHUT UP ALL OF YOU DON'T MAKE A NOISE OR I WILL BITCH SLAP YOU" I yell running towards a desk that had paper and pens on it. I take a piece of paper and start writing. What Jack said could fit perfectly to the beat and tempo of the song if you change it up a little. I continue poring out my ideas onto the paper while all the boys stare. They don't say anything because they will get slapped if they do. They just..stare.

*23 minute time skip*

I finish and end up having 8 pieces of paper full of notes, scribbles, lyrics, and all that jazz. I stand up and smile. "Jack, Daniel, I know you both are musically talented so all I need you to do is sing the lyrics to the rhythm okay?" They both nod yes. Still confused but yet they agree.
"Okay when I give you my signal start singing" they both nod again.

I start to play and I look up at them and signal them to start.

*Jack*
I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

*Jack & Daniel*
I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

*Daniel*
I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

*Jack and Daniel*
'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can [x2]

*Jack*
Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down

*Daniel*
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

*Jack & Daniel*
'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can. [x3]

I finish off on the cello and every one stops.
"That was so good!! JACK! DANIEL! WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD YOU SING BEFORE??" I set my cello down. I run up and hug them until they are out of breath.
"You two are phenomenal singers. You could make a career out of it. You two are absolutely amazing!" I am 5'2"(158 cm tall) so I have to jump and give a Daniel a kiss on the cheek (A/N IN A FRIENDLY WAY SHE DOES NOT LIKE DANI AND HE DOES NOT LIKE HER). And then I jump up and give Jack a kiss on the lips b/c....why not we are in love 💜😂. Jack puts his arms around my back and holds me up for a second before putting me back down on the floor. We continued to perfect the song and even the other boys helped out. Turns out they all can sing. So I told them they should make a band, or at least post some covers on YouTube or something. All of them are incredibly gifted, but hands down in my opinion Jack has the best voice. It might just be because he is my boyfriend. But his voice is just so angelic and soothing. Sometimes when he sings I stop playing the cello so I can get the full effect of his voice. I don't want to miss a single note he sings. He is just unreal. I knew he was amazing before, but now he has given me 1,000 more reasons to love him.

*4 hour time skip brought to you by Daniels voice crack*

It's now around 8 pm and if I don't head home Lily is most likely not going to go to bed.
"Hey, it was really nice to just chill with you again but I need to go home. Lily won't go to bed unless i'm there so I gotta go". We were all watching a movie and I seemed to have lost track of time.
"Yeah it was nice having you over again Beth, say hi to Lily for me k?" Corbyn says.
"Will do bean, she misses you ya know." I say hugging the boys goodbye.
"I am supprised she would even remember me" he laughs.
"She would never forget he precious bean, you helped her a lot when I was....gone.." I look down for a second getting a quick flashback.
"Yeah uh..I will stop by to say hey to Lily soon k?" Corbyn says looking at me. I can see in the corner of my eye a slightly jealous-looking Jack.

Unfortunatly it is safer for him to think whatever it is he is thinking than to know the truth. Trust me I wish he did know. But I would rather him assume things than to be in danger because of the truth.

I give Jack a hug and I passionate kiss on the lips and its almost like I can feel the tension inside him fade as he kisses back. Sure I love my lil bean, but like a brother. And strictly as a brother. He is family to me, Jack has nothing to worry about between Corbyn and I. I just wish he knew that.
"Bye baby see you tomorrow okay?" I say holding Jacks face in my hands. "Yeah, love you babe" he says back. "Love you too" I give him one last kiss on his soft lips before I pull away and walk out the door.

Jack's P.O.V. (a/n It's been a while since you've seen this)

She walks out, shuts the door, hops in her car, and drives off. "Corbyn, no offence but...what the hell is going on between you and Anna?"
_______________________________________

Heyyy, its Julia back at it with a new chapter! Did you like it. Imma make this quick so just tell me if you liked it or nah. And don't forget to vote! See y'all later byeeee.

Xo- Julia

Are they going to take Anna's band suggestion seriously? Ngl you probably already know the answer to that😂.

What does Jack assume is going on between Anna and the Bean?

How is Corbyn going to answer Jacks question without snitching OR sounding like a liar? The answer to this one is also kinda obvi...he can't...oops