Goodbye, Hello// Chapter 26

Today is the day I leave. I already have my emotional, tear-filled, evening with Kaylee and Rena. I am going to miss everyone so much. I also had my last night with my favorite person on the planet. Corbyn and I also had a tear-filled night. But now it is time to change. To break free from the chains of my past that have been holding me down for years. Today is the day I start my new beginning. Today I say goodbye to my dark past, and hello to my bright future. New York will definitely be a hell of a change for me and Nina, but it is needed. I am desperate for something new. Something that hasn't been obliterated by my mother. Something fresh and lively. Something different. And that is what my job offers. What my new life offers. And I am taking my chances and going in the direction I am destined to follow.

It's 4am and I leave for my new home in an hour. I awaken to the light vibration of my phone on the metal nightstand next to my bed. It's Jack...

Why would he be calling me? I really dont have the patience or even the time to explain to him that I am leaving. He may not here it from me but I did give instructions to each if the boys about what to do after I leave. I told them that under any circumstances no one can tell anyone including Jack where I have gone.

Most of my instructions are about how or when they can still contact me. But I did leave some important things for them as well. I told them to use there God given gifts and turn them into your passion. To never take what you were blessed with for granted. I did not tell them what their "God given gift" was or what their "passion" would be because that is for them to discover. I will miss them dearly, but it is my time to start somewhere new.

Jack's P.O.V.

I cant sleep. All I think about is how I could try and get Anna back. I even called her, I didnt expect her to answer but all I wanted to hear in that moment was her voice, even if it is just her voicemail message. I want her back in my life so bad. Today is the day I will go to Annabeth and speak what I have been meaning to say to her for months. Today is the day I will get my princess back for good. I will go to her house later today at around 6 to bring her some of her favorite things. Food. But I want her to at least get some sleep so I will leave her alone right now.

Anna's P.O.V.

I leave to New York in less than an hour. I have all of my things packed in suitcases along with Nina's things. Daniel and Corbyn offered to give us a ride in my OLD car, so we will leave for the airport in 15 minutes.

Nina and I grab our bags and lock up our house one last time. As I hear the door click a wave of relief washes over me. This was not what I was expecting to feel as I leave my home.

"You ready Anna?" Says Nina looking up at me.

"Never been more ready Nina" I smile down, she reflects my smile back to me.

"Okay-"she sighs "-well than lets go"

"Let's go"

We all arrive at the airport and give our last goodbyes to eachother. Tears flowing like a waterfall down my face. The never-ending pain of a goodbye will never be any less painful than it was the last time. Corbyn and Daniel have treated me so well not only as a a friend, but as a family. They all stuck by me in a time when I had no one to lean on, no one to depend on. They were all there for me. But Corbyn and Daniel were always the closest to me. They were the only people besides Rena that I wasnt afraid to tell anything. They made me feel safe and not alone. They were older brothers in only the best ways and I will never forget everything we have been through together. But like I said before, I need to become my own person and do something for my future, for my own benefit for once. Nina and I will continue our lives while the boys and girls do whatever they feel like is a good path for them. I will never really get over Jack, I am still undeniably and irrevocably in love with him (aye twilight reference😂). And there is absolutely nothing I can do to get out of that. So I will try my best even though I know I will never love anyone like I love that boy.

Jack's P.O.V.

I go to Anna's house and see that her car is gone. I know this sounds weird but I have a spare key to the house so I unlock the door. When I walk in the house I see that everything in there, but something seems like its missing. I continued searching through the house when I walk into her room and find all of her clothes...gone. I start to panic so I exit her room and enter her sister Nina's. Same thing, all of her clothes are gone. I peek inside the bathroom and all of her makeup and other girly things are gone as well. Did she really just leave? Just like that? Without a goodbye or even a heads up that she was going to be actually for the first time in a while out of my reach. I make so many calls to the boys and the girls but all I get is "she's gone Jack, I'm sorry.." No explanation. No alibi. Not even a lie! I get nothing but broken half hearted apologies. Is that what she felt? When I gave her a half ass apology, is this what it was like?

Anna is gone.

Anna's P.O.V.

I have broken away from everything that has ever held me back. I am free. I am with my family and I am starting my new life.

As the plane takes off of the ground it leaves behind all of the negativity. All of the darkness fades away as I begin my new life doing what I love with my sister. Today is the day I leave everything behind. Every bad influence on me and my life stays behind as I fly into my new life.

Goodbye to the past, and hello to the future.

New York is a place full of opportunities for people like Nina and I. We have survived through whatever life has thrown our way. So today is the marking of a new chapter of my life. This is when I start becoming who my parents have always wanted me to be. What my friends have wanted to be. And most importantly what I want to be.

I want to be me.
_____________________________

Ummm, hey guys. This is it! This is the last chapter. I know the ending is crap but its my first book so pls have a little mercy. I might make a sequel who knows! But for now. This is it, hope you guys like it. Love you all.

Xo-Julia