She's...m-my girlfriend//Chapter 6

Anna's P.O.V
...
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" the flawless brunette girl screeches as she barrels towards me with fists of rage. No wonder that's Jack's girlfriend, she is the definition of perfect. He could never like a girl like me.

 He could never like a girl like me

What she looks like ^^

"I-i'm uh.." I am terrified, she is terrifying. She stomps up to me and slaps me across the face "What the hell Natalie?" Jack says as he steps in front of me guarding me from anymore damage she could do to my face. "Why are you defending her? Who is she anyways?" She scoffs looking down at me in discust. "She's m-my girlfriend" we both look at him like he is talking a foreign language. "What do you mean baby, you aren't really choosing that...girl....over me right?" She says while her hand is on his chest, she sounds like she could vomit at the mention of my name. "I am not your 'baby' anymore, we haven't been together for 3 months. And don't think that I would ever go back to you after what you did to me" I know I am supposed to feel bad for Jack but I can't deny the weight lifted off of my shoulder when he says that. And also h-his g-girlfriend. As those words came out I feel like a piece of paper that can move at Jack Avery's will whenever he pleases. I would do anything for that boy. "Well when you decide to change your mind. WHICH you will, i'll be waiting" and with that she gives me a cold look and walks away. What just happened.

Jack's P.O.V

"Oh my God Anna are you okay" I say in the most calm voice I can. I gently swipe my thumb across her now red cheek. She winces in pain and I take my hand away. "I am so sorry Princess I should have stopped her. I should have done something mor-" she cuts me off and places her finger over my lips "shh- You're rambling. It's really cute, but I don't need your apologies. You didn't do anything wrong. You couldn't have stopped her,  you did the best you could and that is all I needed." She slowly lowers her hand from my lips and puts them on the sides of my neck with her thumbs rubbing circles on my jaw.  When she does that, it calms me. How is it that just by her touch, my nerves go from 100 to 0 in a matter of seconds. Just by knowing she has been hurt physically pains me. If she was officially mine I would never let her get hurt. I would do anything for that girl. I would give my life for her safety and happiness. "Once again Jack, thank you. The way you make me feel when I am around you is like nothing I have ever felt before. Thank you Jack Avery...Thank you" As she says that my stomach decides to become an Olympic gymnast. The way I make her feel... just thinking of me having any affect on her drives me wild. "Princess, the things I would do to make you smile is never-ending. Come with me. Come have lunch with me and my friends" I really want to show them how amazing she is. "Umm, I don't know...me and Daniel don't really have the best relationship you know that."  She looks down and a piece of her beautiful blonde hair falls in front if her face. I twirl her hair and place it behind her ear "If Daniel does anything to make you uncomfortable I will gladly ditch them and we can have lunch together on our own. I just want to show you that my friends are not that mean once you get to know them, they only act like that to hold a high reputation. But I wouldn't do anything to purposely make you feel unsafe or uncomfortable" She looks back at me and smiles "Okay Avery, lets go" I walk next to her and wrap one of my arms around her waits pulling her next to me. I see her slightly blush and bite her lip. She is so gorgeous, and she is one step closer to being mine.

Anna's P.O.V.

I still can't believe he called me his girlfriend. I know the only reason he did that was to make his ex leave. But those words coming out of his mouth felt right. Like everything I have ever known was a lie and him calling me that was the first truth I have ever heard.

He was my truth and my love for him is pure and undeniable. But I can't let him love me back. My past, present, and future can and will ruin him. And I love him too much to see him get hurt because of something I could have prevented. Something that would be caused by me. I love him too much to let that happen.

(A/n OML SHE JUST SAID SHE LOVES HIM I AM DEADDD😱 why can't some one love me like she loves him 😒smh life is unfairrr)

*time skip to after they grab the food*
*still Anna's P.O.V.*
We both find the table the boys sit at and see them wave Jack over. He looks over and gives me a reassuring smile. It calms me but doesn't stop me from the fear of all of his friends rejecting me go away. Jack and I walk over, as he sits down he pats the seat next to him showing me where I should sit. I sit down and look over at everyone "So guys.. This is Annabeth. Annabeth...this is Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Daniel" he says while pointing at each of them while saying their name. "Oh please call me Anna, I only say that to teachers that get on my nerves, it's nice to officially meet you" I say trying to ease the tension between everyone. "Well Anna it is very nice to meet you. I have heard a lot about you..but you already know that after what happened in English." Zach says while smirking at Jack. And Jack looks at me quite embarrassed "Avery, no need to be embarrassed I know it is quite hard to concentrate while having me in the room" I laugh. Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, and even Daniel laugh a long with me. Jack just looks down. "Jack.. i'm joking, i mean not really cause its true-" I say while flipping my hair "-but I didn't mean anything bad by it you know that" I smile and he looks back at me with no emotion. Did I really make him that upset? "Sike you thought" Jack says laughing. I slap his shoulder and warn him "Avery don't test me. I said sorry you should be more appreciative" I say while raising my eyebrows at him. "Like me not accepting your 'apology-" he says using air quotes "-could keep you away from me" jack says looking me up and down. The boys start 'ohh'-ing at me. "Slow your roll Romeo. We all know who the more irresistible one is" I say looking at all the boys. "That's not what you inferred in the hallway" he says. All the boys look at us with their jaws open, they need to get their filthy minds out of the gutter "Well if that's how you want to play. Than that's how we'll play. I want to make a bet Avery. Me and you starting now until midnight." I say with a smirk. "Game on Stevens. What do you have in mind" Jack says with confidence. Oh he has no idea what I have planned.

A/n yes I know. I am awful leaving you at this cliffhanger. But how else are you supposed to want to continue to read lol. I hope you liked this chapter because next chapter is going to be crazyyyyy. Until next time

Xoxo- Julia (gossip girl anyone 😂)

What do the boys think about Anna?

Is Daniel still salty? Or is he trying to get on Anna's good side to get closer to Josylin?

Once again... Who does Zach like?

And probably the most relevant question. What is the bet?

Keep on reading to find out love you 🖤

*1401 words*