Back To the Start// Chapter 21

Anna's P.O.V.

I wake up and my head is pounding. I take some time to adjust to my surroundings and see where I am. This place seems familiar, like I have been here before. But I dont really know why. The room is dark so I can't see much, I feel like I am having déja vu. I have been here before, I know it! But I just font remember when. Then it all clicks.

I have been kidnapped. Again. I knew they would come back so I am not very surprised this is happening. Shouldn't I be freaking out or screaming for help? The answer is no. If they are like they were last time, I know how to act. I tried to get help a lot last time, but it only caused me to get into more trouble. I am NOT doing that again.

I am chained up and bolted to the floor. They got smarter, that isnt good. Last time they just chained me and expected me to be too weak to move. Which most of the time was the case, now it doesn't matter how much energy I have, I'm not going anywhere.

Corbyns P.O.V.

We heard the whole argument. Jack really knows how to fuck up someone's life now doesn't he. And it took him 3 days to apologize! He is the most idiotic person on the planet to mess up his relationship with her. I hear the door slam shut and Jack start to yell
"DAMMIT WHY AM I LIKE THIS! FUCK" he screams. I hear a loud crash. We all go down the stairs to see what he broke. I see Jack shaking his hand back and forth. Then I take a look at the wall right next to him. There is a dent the size of a softball in the wall. Geez, first he goes around breaking her heart, then he goes around breaking her house. He really needs to get his shit together.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jonah asks.
"Yeah what did that wall ever do to you?" Zach asks hiding his smile with his hands. He really doesnt know when to be serious does he?
"What did she ever do to you?" I mumble under my breath so that no one could hear me.
"Nothing. She did absolutely nothing. I lost the perfect girl because of absolutely nothing" Jack says as he slides down the wall sitting on the floor. He is 100% right. And I am 100% ready to kick his ass but I know that Beth would hate me for it so I hold my anger in.
"Where did she go?" Daniel asks looking outside the window.
"Her car is still here" He says now backing away from the window.
"I swear to God if she gets hurt while she is out there I will kill you with my bare hands" I scold looking at Jack. I run out the door and try and find Anna. I call her so many times but it just goes to voicemail. I text the boys to call and text her to come home. But the same things happen. Straight to voicemail. About 30 minutes have passed and there is still no sign of her.

I hear a slight scream, what sounds to be a girl. It could be Beth! I run to where I heard the scream and end up at a... park? "BETH WHERE ARE YOU" I scream. Nothing. Just silence. I look around to see if there is any sign of her. I find a bench and look around it. I find a phone in the center of it, almost like it was placed there. I pick it up and open it. Its hers. Her lockscreen is a picture I took of her and Jack at the beach when they first started dating. She never changed it, even after all of this. I open her phone. Yes I do know her password but its really not that hard, its the year her sister was born. I open up her phone and the screen shows the 'notes' app. It looks like a note was left. I read it, it says.

Dear friends of Annabeth Marriot,

She is gone and will never come back. Dont look for her or she and yourself will suffer the consequences. If you come looking for her, we will not only kill you. But we will kill the last remaining member of Annabeth's family. Then and only then will Annabeth be given the mercy of death to end her pitiful worthless life. Do not call the police. Do not hire anyone to find her. We will know. We were watching, always watching. And we will continue to do so. Leave her to us and there will be no problems. We will not hesitate.

*end of the note/letter*

They got her. They actually took her. Jack is a dead man. This is all his fault. He is the reason she had to tell everyone everything. He is the reason she stormed out and left. He is the reason she is gone. My bestfriend..is gone.

I run to her house and forcefully swing the door open. I dont care how mad Beth would get. He did all of this and he is getting what he deserved. I find Jack in her kitchen. I walk over and pick him up by the shirt and slam him onto the floor. I punch him until my fist is covered in blood. I get dragged off by Jonah and Daniel while Zach helps Jack up.
"What the hell happened?" Jonah asks with a face full of worry. I take out her phone and open it.
"I heard a scream coming from the park, I found her phone there and this is what was on it." I say glaring at Jack giving Jonah the phone. He tears up and passes the phone to Daniel. Daniel's expression changes from worry to pure anger he passes the phone to Zach. He breaks down crying. She was like an older sister to him. He then passes it to Jack, hefalls to his knees sobbing. He pulls his hair in frustration. I know I shouldn't but I feel bad. I know how much he loves her, it hurts to know that she is gone. We need to get her back.

Jack's P.O.V.

She is gone. I have never been so broken in my life. She brings out so much in me that I was just beginning to see how much love one person could want to give to another. It's like when we were together, the rest of the world disappeared, and nothing else mattered but us. It was her and I and nothing else but my love. She was my everything and when I was with her I felt complete. I hoped that I could feel that way forever. I wanted to spend the rest of my life loving her with everything I had to give. I don't deserve someone as perfect as she is. I waited my entire life to find someone that is half of what she was to me. She was more than I could've ever dreamed of. But I let her go. I broke her heart. I let her walk out of that damn door again, but this time she wont come back. She was my beginning. She was supposed to be my end. She was the one I wanted to marry, start a family with, have a FUTURE with. But I didn't treat her even close to the way she deserved. I am the one who deserved what happened too her. But it is too late. She is gone just like she said she would be, and I did nothing to stop it. It is all my fault. My everything is gone, and now I am left with nothing.
_______________________________________

Hey boo, its Julia here with another chapter. 100% cried and wont even deny it. I hope you liked it! Pls vote and comment! Love you all byeeee💛

Xo-Julia

What will happen to Anna?

Who are her kidnappers?

Will the boys do anything to get her back?