Teaser For Pt.2+ release dates

Teaser from "Back To You// Sequel to Bad Influence"  enjoy!

《10 Months Ago》

Saturday May 22, 2016

I twist the key unlocking the door not only leading to my new home, but the door leading to my new life. This piece of wood is the only thing in between my future and my past. I withdraw the key from the lock and hear the click of the door handle. With each second before I open the door, my weariness withers away. The weed-like infestation of fear and nervousness fades away as I twist the handle. I open the door and take it all in. This is my new life, just Nina and I against all odds together as one. I walk into my new home. The place we will be staying in for every laugh, tear, scream, smile, and memory for as long as it takes until we find a reason great enough to leave. This is our present, future, and eventually past for the next month, year, or even lifetime. Regardless of how long we stay, I plan on starting my career here. In New York, this is where I belong and where I will start my life.
Right. Now.

《8 Months ago》

Wednesday July 20, 2016

I enter my NY apartment and set down my dance bags on the kitchen counter. These past couple months have done nothing but amaze me. Every day there is a new adventure to go on, new places to see, new people to meet, and currently the most improtiant; new things to learn. My week usually consists of hours spent completing my online schooling, and teaching at the dance institute. I get Sundays and Thursdays off which is nice. My job is my life, I love to teach and choreograph dance it is simply astounding. I love my students immeasurably, they are so unique yet all passionate towards dance. I see myself reflecting from within them in many ways. All of them are just like me in different ways, and I love them dearly for that.

Nina has online schooling as well. When I leave for the Dance Institute, she goes and takes acting classes and acting gigs. She has made several small appearances on many different shows, like Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, and she even got a big part in The Originals. Which she spends most of her days on. I am so proud of her, she is doing what I am doing. She is following her dream.

You must be wondering about the boys and girls back in California. I used to talk to all of them all the time. Then slowly over the last few months I have lost all contact with all of them. It started out as just responding late to my texts, then it moved to leaving me on seen. And now they dont answer any of my calls or texts so I gave up. I continue to think about all of them from time to time. I hope they are as happy as I am, I hope they are following their dreams as I am. I miss them tremendously, I choose to believe that they miss me from time to time as well. I do give them some level of understanding, I have given them the benefit of the doubt and believe that it was too hard to endure such difficult friendship circumstances. I do not blame them, I don't hold any grudge against any of them. I care for each and every person I left back in California, but I am destined to be here so that is what I will proceed to do.

I take a calming hot shower to sooth my sore muscles after an intense class I had taught previously to arriving home. I do the regular shower things and exit the steamy, humid, bathroom. I get ready for bed and prepare for the next day.

The sequel is called "Back to You" and I will be releasing it (If all goes well) on December 20, 2017. I will not have a fit schedule but I will post twice a week, nothing definite but I promise two chapters every week. Thank you all so much for continuing to read, voting for my chapters, and commenting on my book. Bad Influence is almost at 3K!! So thank you for all of that too. Happy holidays to all of you!

Xo-Julia