I Love You Too Much// Chapter 10

*Time Skip to an hour later*
(A/n they told her if one thing goes wrong then she could leave, but nothing has actually happened besides the dream and now she is calm and decided not to leave)

Jack's P.O.V.

Anna is finally willing to stay. Thank god. She is my light, I would rather die than leave her. I need to tell her before it's too late. I look around and see everyone sleeping on the couch except for Anna. "Hey Princess can I talk to you?" I need to tell her how I feel before it is too late. "Sure, do you want to talk here, or somewhere more private?". She probably knows what this will be about. Thats good, I think? "Yeah lets go to my room, here I'll help you up" "I can stand up by my-" I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder before she could run away. "Jack Avery put me down!" She whisper yells while slapping my back. Trying to not wake the boys up. "Nope, there is no way you are getting out of this one babygirl" She stops hitting me. She gave up already? But then I realize why. I mean I did just call her babygirl, and I am holding her up by her waist. I decide to become a little more flirty (a/n as if he ever stopped smh 🙃) I move my hands a little lower to her waist, and I can feel her body tense up. I love what I can do to this girl. Anna will be officially mine sooner than I thought.

(A/n Damn Jack why so cocky what if she says no?)

Anna's P.O.V.
After he calls me babygirl I want to jump down and kiss him, but I can't. I am powerless against him. I feel his grip on my waist loosen and his hands move lower down my body. I tense up. How is this happening! My face heats up in embarrasment. "Your hands are on my ass you know" I say trying to understand why he just did that. "I did that for a reason babygirl" when he does that he squeezes the sides of my hips and places my feet on his bedroom floor. Still not moving his hands from my hips. "You came up here to talk to me, not grab my ass" I say raising an eyebrow. "But who said I couldn't do that too?" His words make me weak. I feel like jello, at his touch I crumble like sand slipping through his fingers. What has this boy done to me?

Jack's P.O.V.

"But who said I couldn't do that too?" I smirk. I pull her closer to me with almost no more space inbetween us. "You already know I love you so, will you be mine...officially?" I say getting really nervous. I mean she is the most perfect human on the planet. Why would she choose me? "I love you more than words can say Jack..." she pauses. I knew it I shouldn't have asked. What is wrong with me? "..And I would love nothing more than to be yours...officially." she looks up at me with a smile and cups my face. In her hands, I am speechless. I don't know what to do. And as if she could read my mind she says, "Just kiss my already". "Your wish is my command princess". I lean in and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer so there is no space between us. I pin her up against my door, slowly kissing from her lips down to her jaw. And traveling down to where I gave her a hickey earlier. Its is dark purple, good. It shows people that she is mine and only mine. "I got you good didn't I" I say while kissing her hickey "Yeah" she breathed out trying to keep quiet. I trail kisses all the way up to her ear and whisper "jump". She does what she is told and I hold her up by her thighs and sit down on my bed with her body hovering over mine, one leg on each side. We start making out and it gets a little heated. Though I would love to go further, we became boyfriend and girlfriend less than an hour ago. "I can't believe you're mine" I hear her whisper laying next to me on my bed staring at the ceiling. "Anna, you have no idea how long I have wanted you to say that". We both turn over and look at each other in the eyes."I love you too much, it is crazy how much I love you" she says sweeping one of my fallen curls to the side. "You can't comprehend how much I love you Princess." I reply as I put my hand around her neck and brush some of her hair behind her ear. I give her one last passionate kiss before we fall asleep in each others embrace. I am in love with this girl, and I can finally call her mine.

*Daniels P.O.V.* (Ummm what??)

I wake up and hear noises coming from upstairs. I hear something slam into the door (a/n, that is Anna slamming against the door fyi) I wake the boys up when Corbyn says "Wait, where did Anna and Jack go?" "Oh my, they aren't really doing it for real this time right?" Zach asks. "Doing what?" Jonah queztions, I am just as confused as he is. We all go upstairs and put our ears against the door. We hear a slight moan saying "yeah" and a couple seconds later we hear the bed creak. "Holy Shit they arent actually..." I say. "Bro it looks like- I mean sounds like our boy Jack is smashing" Jonah says laughing quietly. "Well damn. He may not have won the bet...but at least he got something" Corbyn says laughing along with Jonah. "We should leave and let them do their buisness in peace" Zach says clearly just wanting to leave. "Yeah lets g-" "Oh my god Jack" I hear Anna moan. "Lets go. Now" I say sprinting down the stairs while all the boys follow. Damn Jack, good for you. But could you keep it down?

*Time skip to Morning*

Jack's P.O.V
I wake up in an empty bed. Where did Anna go. Did she ditch me already? Then I hear the sound of the shower. "Oh thank god, she is just taking a shower" I mumble to myself. I walk downstairs and hear the boys laughing with each other. As soon as they see my they all stop. What? "What's so funny" I ask raising my eyebrow and taking a seat on the couch "oh nothing, just the fact that we heard you and Anna last night" Corbyn says smiling at me "Harder Daddy" Daniel and Jonah moan. "Okay we both know she didn't say that" i pause "And no, if your wondering. I did not do the nasty with Anna...Not yet" I say with a wink at the end. "So then why was she moaning your name through the floorboard" Zach says as if he can try and prove me wrong. "Just 'cause I didn't smash, dosen't mean we didn't have a little fun" I respond to Zachs dumb question. "So are y'all like...a couple now? Or what?" Daniel asks before Zach can ask another dumb question. "Yeah, she is mine... officially"

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. It did get a lil' steamy for a sec. So yes THEY ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!! #JANNA IS REAL. I can't wait to write more chapters about them. Tell me what you like, what you want more of/less of, ect. Talk to you later peeps. Byeeeee

Xo-Julia

There are really no new questions, this chapter was just to put #Janna into action. Luv ya 🖤