Are you serious?!// Chapter 3

A/n here is Anna's Class Schedule and who she has classes with

0* Homeroom-Josylin, Zach, Jonah
1* History-Josylin, Corbyn, Zach, Jack
2* English- Daniel, Zach, Jack
3* Science- Jack Josylin
4* Strings/ Orchestra- No one 🙃
5* Math- Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Josylin
6* Spanish- Josylin
7* Chior Aide- Daniel Jack (Are in the class, they don't aide with you)

*time skip from First period to third period*

Annabeth's P.O.V

I walk in the science room and see 15 tables with 2 seats each. I hope I get to be with Josylin, I don't know anyone else...actually she is the only one in here that I know AND like. Of course Jack has to be there uggh, every class I have there has to be one of those annoying boys but luckily I dont have to sit by any of them. I walk up to the teacher and introduce myself. "Okay well we have assigned seats, and about a week ago a student moved so you will just sit in his old seat!" She points in the one place I didn't want to be. Right next to Jack flipping Avery. Are you serious? Out of everyone I have to sit next to him...smh. I walk over and take my new seat. I look over to see Jack smirking.

Jack's P.O.V

She walks over and sits right next to me. I know I sound cocky by saying this, but I will make her mine. "Hey Princess, I guess were partners now" I say with a smirk. She looks at me in concern "Who told you it was a good idea to call me princess, because who ever said that is painfully wrong". Ooh she is sassy today but it's okay, I think its cute that she thinks she could intimidate me. "Well Princess, I may be 'painfully wrong" I say in air quotes with my fingers "but that won't stop me from calling you that...princess" she rolls her eyes "Well I thought you could take a hint but I guess your brain will never be the size of your ego, so let me dumb it down for you." Not going to lie that hurt a little bit, she sounded cold and honest but a slight part of her looked like she enjoyed it when I called her princess. And that is the reason I won't stop, because I know she dosen't want me too. "I don't like you, I don't like your friends, and I defiantly don't like the way you treat people. So don't try me, I may just look like a little girl who is all talk but don't think I am. You don't know a damn thing about me or the life i've lived so stop trying to get involved" she lets out a sigh and concentrates back on the board. I hate it, but she is right. My friends and I are legit awful people. I don't know anything about her. But then she is wrong. I may be awful and very oblivious to what goes on in her life, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't take care of her. Am I really catching feelings for someone I don't know anything about?

Anna's P.O.V

After those words flowed out of my mouth I can't help but feel guilty. But the fact of the matter is that it's true, and he can't do anything to deny that. All he does is look back at the board lost in his own thoughts. Does he feel bad? No, he can't. He doesn't really care he's a jerk...right. But the way he just shut down after I said that, It just seems odd for someone who doesn't care. I start to stare unknowingly. I never took the time to really look at his face. He has adorable freckles sprinkled all over his face. He has eyes that you could stare into and do nothing but fall deeper and deeper until there is nothing left. I never noticed how stunning Jack Av- NO OMG WHAT AM I DOING. HE LOOKED BACK. HE CAUGHT ME STARING. AND I CANNOT BE THINKING THIS ABOUT HIM. NO WAY. NOPE. NADA. I can't believe her saw me staring. I quickly look back at my paper trying to play it off but I know that will do nothing to save me from the egotistical maniac (Logan Paul Vlogs anyone😂) known as Jack Avery.

Jack's P.O.V

I can feel it she is staring. The absolutely beautiful, flawless, sassy, perfect Annabeth Stevens was STARING AT ME. Now I know what it's like when I give a girl that likes me attention. The feeling is like nothing i've ever experienced. It's like falling and the only person that can help you is (in my case) Miss Annabeth Stevens. Whenever she looks at me, I feel my stomach do flips and my heart skip a beat. This girl will be the death of me.

A/n HELLOOOO, its Julia back at it with another chapter. I hope you liked it! I finished the ending pretty late so sorry for any spelling or grammar errors. Well until next time. You know the drill...I will right all the things you most likely want to know belowww.

Will Jack ever get to show his feelings toward Anna?

If he does what will she say/do?

What will the boys think about his sudden obsession with the mysterious Anna Stevens?

What does Josylin think about Daniel?

What about her past? ( Anyone still wondering about her flashback/ dream?)