Words I Didn't Say pt. 2// Chapter 25

Jack's P.O.V.

Im sorry.

Thats all I needed to say. But I never did. I was distant and unfair. I didn't even think to apologize until she came back. I made her come to me hear my apology, this time that will not be the case. I will go to her, and apologize. I do not expect to be forgiven or even let inside of her house but I need to at least try. She needs to hear it at least once from me without having to come to me for an apology. This time, I am going to her.

Anna's P.O.V.

I wake up and wipe away the remaining tears shed from last night. I take a shower to try and wash away the pain, or make it at least appear on the outside that its gone.

I do a little make-up to hide my red swollen eyes.

I even got a haircut, I figured that maybe a little change in myself would make a difference

I even got a haircut, I figured that maybe a little change in myself would make a difference. But in all honesty it didn't really do all that much for me.

I get dressed in a casual red dress, Kaylee said that I should at least try and have some fun, she invited me to a party. I used to love parties. The excitement, the adrenaline of the loud music circulating through your veins. But now there is no point in going to parties if the one person you want to dance with, or talk to, just isn't there for you like they used to be. Jack doesn't want to be near a monster like me. I took Nina in and take care of her like the mother she never had. Nina is my entire life now, but I am still held responsible for her tragedies. I am also held responsible for Lily's terrible excuse of a life. I lost all contact with her since I was kidnapped, apparently she has been adopted by a good family in Montana. She is happy and most importantly safe. She is safe from me and anymore issues I bring into her life. Nina, my sweet Nina, I love her more than words. I have even went to court to become legal guardian of her. The judge accepted but it wont be "official" until I get a job with fairly well income great enough to sustain the care of a minor. To be completely honest with you I have never wanted something more than to keep my little Nina safe.

I have found a job, but it's in New York and I am very uneasy about the decision. I have always loved the art of the violin and cello, but my true passion in dance. I have never told anyone this because I always thought that I wasn't very good. I believed that until I got a call from a manager who says that I could turn my passion into a job. I would become a choreographer. An actual, professional choreographer for music videos, stage preformances, ect.ect. This is my dream.

"NINAA" I yell from the kitchen counter while holding an extremely important envelope in my hand.

"BE RIGHT DOWNN"
"What do ya need?" She says sliding into the kitchen on her fuzzy pink and blue striped socks

"I need you to sit down before you hurt yourself" I laugh as she almost slips and falls over.

"Yeah...you right" Nina nods smiling back.