Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Obnoxious Jerk

Last night was fun. I got to hang out each and one of my really cute cousins. Unfortunately, aunt Roni has to drive me back home at eight o'clock because it was a school night. And I would never ever thought that this Colton guy, as what her sister called her last night (or I think is his sister), lives right next to aunt Roni. What does his sister mean 'one of your girls'? This makes me strangely curious.

Walking in to my Physics class, I sat on the seat that I was sitting on yesterday which is located near the window. There was an empty chair right behind me though. There were only a few people in the classroom right now and I was waiting for Candy to enter since the only class we have together is Gym and Physics. And the only class I have with Monica is English Lit, Health, and Gym. Which sucked because I have no one to talk to when I'm bored in the class that I don't have with them.

As people starts pouring into the classroom, my very crazy friend finally walks in...backwards, which makes me question her mental stability.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I try to hold in my laughter. She sat next to me and grinned widely.

"I got bored and I was like; if i walk backwards, how many people would I bump into." She acted as if she was thinking. "And I didn't." She exclaimed happily. "I feel like Mater from Cars." She boasted.

"Of course you didn't bump into anyone. They were running away from you, you goof." I said.

"Hater." She mumbled lowly to which I rolled my eyes.

Minutes later, Mrs. Green finally walks in and started the class immediately. "She's quick." I told Candy and she nodded in agreement.

"What you're gonna do is you find the atomic we-" She was suddenly cut off by the door bursting open. Mrs. Green sternly glanced at the boy by the door. "I'm glad you could join us, Mr. Brennen." She said with a stoic expression.

"Wish I could say the same Mrs. Green." He smiled and walked in with confidence radiating off of him.

"I will be seeing you in detention this afternoon, mister." She said strictly and turned around to continue her discussion.

Colton sat on the seat behind me and settled in by placing his feet on the back of my chair. Huffing in annoyance, I turned around and faced him. "Do you mind?" I asked.

"Not at all." He winked. I groaned and pushed his feet off my chair and turned to the front. I try to listen to the discussion but the big headed douche bag behind me is making it hard for me with his constant clicking of his pen.

I turned around once again. "Can you stop that?" I asked with irritation.

"Nope." He shook his head playfully with a mischievous grin. Deciding to ignore him and not waste my time on him, I faced front once again and glanced at Candy, who was listening intently to the discussion.

"Are you understanding this?" I asked to her.

"Not even a little." She said. I huffed tiredly and wrote down notes on my notebook that was written on the board. Ten minutes has passed, I started to wonder why Colton was suddenly acting silent. Turning around to peek at him, he is passed out on his desk. I breathed out in relief. No more obnoxious jerk.