Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Fear Pong

"Get ready to lose, Brennen." I said as I flip my hair.

"I don't lose, Storm" He paused.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's start." I rolled my eyes. It's funny how he doesn't know my first name, he only knows my last name since I share the same last name with my aunt.

Right now, we were outside Monica's house playing a game called, 'Fear Pong'. It's like beer pong but with a twist. There are dares placed under each cup and you get to choose whether you do the dare or drink the cup of beer that is mixed with vodka that is filled to the brim. Monica also lent me a shirt since I got cold with my tiny top.

We began playing and missed some shots here and there. Surprisingly, Colton is really good at this. Most of the dares given to me were quite sexual. And I do not want to have sexual interactions with that douche. Who even made these dares?

I was already getting a bit tipsy since I drank three cups of vodka and three were left on my table. As for Colton, he only drank two cups because I suck at shooting the ball. If possible, I say his ego is getting bigger.

It was now his turn and he shot once again. I hope this dare isn't too bad because I'm definitely gonna vomit if I drink another cup. Colton smirked at me arrogantly as I scoffed at him and read the dare out loud.

"Let your opponent take off your top." I read aloud. There were a few whistles from the boys that were watching the game.

The dare isn't too bad. I mean, I did arrive at the party wearing a freaking tube. I looked at Colton as he raised his eyebrows. "Well?"

I sighed and smiled fakely sweet at him as I approached him. "Do it." I said. His face suddenly contained an ear to ear grin. I am not drinking another cup of strong alcohol. I'm already starting to get a bit dizzy.

Gripping the hem of Monica's shirt, he pulled it out, revealing my upper area of the body. It's a good thing I wore high waisted bottoms.

"Didn't know you have a tattoo." He said, nodding in approval while still gazing at my breasts. Gotta admit, it is a work of art.

"Geez, I don't know why you don't know

"Geez, I don't know why you don't know." I said sarcastically as I walked back to my place, feeling a gush of cold wind against my bare skin. He rolled his eyes at my sarcastic retort and continued playing the game.

This time, I finally managed to shoot the ball into one of the cups. He took the dare from under the cup and read it out loud. "Undress your opponent using one hand." He looked at me mischievously as I stared at him with my mouth agape. And once again, the guys that were watching us made some approving comments.