Chapter 17

Chapter 17 - Revelation

I walked out of the house quietly and glanced at my watch. It was already 6 P.M. I wanted to go for a walk by the woods because I missed the smell of nature and the feeling of the fresh breeze against my face. After minutes of walking, I finally came across the small forest that we always pass by everyday to school. I started to walk through the woods, not at all scared since it wasn't even fully dark yet. It wasn't those forests where you get lost and have a hard time getting out. It was small, not that small though, but you can easily find your way out, not like the ones I've been to back in England.

As I was enjoying my walk until I hear a twig snap by the bush and I quickly whip my head to the direction of it. I stopped moving and stared at the bush for a very long time, waiting for another movement. The bush began to shake and then stopped, as if someone hiding behind it has moved.

"You can come out now." I call out, taking a few steps forward. It was quiet for a while until two gigantic creatures jumped out of the bush and approached me, giving signs that they were no harm.

I crouched down to their level and started patting them and scratching their ear. "You guys always fail to scare me." I chuckle as they whimper lightly. "You can shift now." I say to them before standing up and letting them go behind a tree to change.

After a few minutes of waiting, Candy and granny came back out, fully clothed. Yes, that's right, they are werewolves. My father's side of the family were all werewolves. But, they didn't really shift that often because they made a decision to live a normal life as humans keeping it a secret to everyone else except for relatives.

As for Candy and her family, it was also in their blood line, both of her parents were werewolves. That's why Candice, Candy's mother, went to buy the house across granny's because she sensed that granny was a werewolf too and has also made the same decision as my family on living normally.

And as for me? Well, I believe my mum's blood and genetics were more powerful than my dad's because I can't shift into a werewolf nor do I have other werewolf abilities but, my eyes can visibly darken when I get mad though and I guess that's the only werewolf ability that was passed on to me.

"Darn that stupid bee for making me move so much." Candy cursed as she approached me.

"And that twig was quite annoying." Granny shook her head.

I laughed at them. "I told you, I can't be frightened." I stated rather cockily as I dramatically flip my hair over my shoulder.

"Whatever, let's go eat dinner." Granny suggested as she started to walk away.

"Yay!" Candy clapped her hands excitedly, following my granny. I did the same.

After several minutes of walking to the house and conversing, we finally reached our destination and Granny went straight to the kitchen. I picked up the sticky note from the floor that Granny left me earlier, that says 'meet us in the forest', that I forgot to throw away. I crumpled the paper and tossed it to the trash and it easily went in.

"Hey, it's kinda weird you're not having dinner with your mum." I state to Candy as we both took a seat in the living room.

"She's actually in a dinner meeting." She briefly explained.
Makes sense.

***
yes, im obsessed w teen wolf hihi

***yes, im obsessed w teen wolf hihi