Alpha Bloodlines chapt 2 (Picture of Brook)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hi - the picture on the side is what i think Brook would look like - it's not exactly how i piture her but it was the best i could find, i'll keep searching see if i can find a better one for her...........if you have any suggestions let me know!!!! please comment on my story, i would LOVE some feedback,

and if you like it vote and possibly fan me?!??!?!!?

anyway hope you like it......

Chapter 2

I was staying at Mel's for the weekend seen as Trey had left for Denver for three days. He text me and told me he'd left so I went straight to Mel's after school on Friday. I followed behind her in my car to her little house on the edge of the woods, I loved Mel's house, it was so cute and adorable. Her family were awesome too, and her brother, my god her brother was hot! I used to have a huge crush on Scott, he had blonde hair and big blue eyes like Mel, but he had a bad boy vibe going on. He wasn't a bad boy though, he was never in trouble or anything, he just had this badass attitude about him, I definitely wouldn't want to mess with him!

He was a college student so I hadn't seen him for almost a year, but he was back for the holidays today apparently so I was looking forward to seeing him. As I pulled up behind Mel I could see her waiting there for me excitedly, we were going to watch a movie tonight and have a girls night, she wanted to paint toenails and wax our legs all that type of girly crap and was ridiculously eager and excited about it! I skipped up to her pretending to be excited about it too.

"Come on then, I think Scott's home now" she said happily, Mel loved her brother and missed him like crazy. We walked inside and I saw a messy blonde head for a fraction of a second before he scooped Mel into a hug spinning her around in a circle making her laugh.

"Hey Scott!" she cried happily hugging him in the death grip.

"Hey Mel, missed you" he said just as happily. He glanced over to me and smiled his sexy little smile that always made me feel a little like I wasn't in control of myself. "Well hello Brooklyn, you've grown" he said smirking at me as he pulled me into a hug. I instantly regretted the choice of clothes, god even he said that I had put on weight!

I hugged him back uncomfortably "Hi Scott how's college?" I asked smiling.

He grinning his sexy smile at me, "Pretty good, not very many hot girls up there though, maybe I should come back here, what do you think?" he asked looking me over slowly making me feel so uncomfortable I wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

"Don't start hitting on my best friend already Scott come on!" Mel cried laughing as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen. Hitting on me? Why the hell would he hit on me? Scott followed us into the kitchen still raking his eyes over my body hungrily, I cleared my throat.

"So what courses you doing Scott?" I asked trying to get his attention off of my legs, he smiled and came to lean on the counter next to me his arm brushing against mine.

"Psychology and Sociology" he said smiling.

I nodded "Yeah I forgot you wanted to be a psychologist" I said frowning.

"Anything that'll get you on my couch" he said flirtily making me laugh, god I missed him!

I pushed him away "Go away slut, I'm not interested" I said teasingly, he pouted at me faking hurt.