Alpha Bloodlines chapt 24

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys,

This chapter isn't very good but please don't give up on the story - it's almost done!!

As always please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN!!

Thanks......enjoy......I promise I'll make the next chapter better!!!

Kirsty

Recap.......

"I'll go wait outside for it" I said needing a little fresh air, I grabbed Brook's hand not wanting any space between us, I couldn't let her out of my sight, not yet, not after that. I pulled her out of the front door with me and froze, standing there on the front lawn was about twenty five to thirty wolves from the Trident pack. Holy crap this is bad. I yanked Brook behind me and prepared myself to shift.

Chapter 24

I took a couple of steps back forcing her against the wall keeping my body in front of hers, "Paul, Christian" I growled my eyes not leaving the wolf standing closest to the house, he was obviously in charge of this little posse. I heard them move up behind me one to either side, Brook wrapped her arms around my waist whimpering slightly. "We don't want any trouble, you WILL stand down" I growled using my full Alpha command, the guy at the front shifted back and looked at me his face stern.

"Where is Alpha Newton?" he asked trying to look past us into the house. Oh $hit here comes the fight, I just need to push Brook into the house then take as many as I can, Paul was an awesome fighter, as long as they didn't come at us more than two or three at a time each we should be ok.

"Your Alpha is dead" I said unwrapping Brook's arms from my waist letting my wolf come to the surface ready.

The guy looked at the wolf next to him who shifted back as well, "What do you mean dead? Who killed him? Where are our high rankers?" he asked looking a little nervous.

"I killed him, most of his high rankers are dead too, two of them have surrendered" I said not breaking eye contact with him, he looked at the other guy and then turned back to me.

"Well who are you?" he asked, I noticed a couple of the other wolves shift back too.

Brook was gripping the back of my shirt for dear life, her whole body pressed against mine, I could feel she was shaking so I put one hand back rubbing her hip reassuringly. "I'm Alpha Philips of Bane's Creak" I said sternly, it was the first time I had actually said anything like that out loud, it still felt a little weird.

"If you killed our Alpha then wouldn't you be Alpha of our pack too?" the same guy asked.

A few more shifted back moving closer to each other looking nervous and possibly a little excited. Why the hell would they be excited? Are they glad he's dead? Wait! Shit, did that mean I was Alpha now too? I swallowed a groan and turned to Paul, he nodded slightly. Damn it! Three damn packs, are you kidding me?

"Technically as I've killed you Alpha and you have no high rankers I guess so" I said trying not to show how annoyed I was at the moment, maybe I should have said Paul killed him or something! The two guys at the front spoke in whispers, I tried my best not to listen to them, instead I focused on the sound of Brook's ragged breathing behind me. I can't believe this has happened, for God sake, I didn't even want one pack and now I have three?

The two guys at the front turned back to me and bent down on one knee, oh for Christ sake I hate it when people do that! The rest of the pack shifted back and went to their knee too, Paul chuckled slightly next to me, probably at my horrified expression I'm not sure. "You can stand up it's fine" I said calmly, "Paul go back to Scott" I said slapping his shoulder gratefully. He nodded and disappeared back into the house quickly.