Alpha Bloodlines chapt 20

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys,

Next chapter for you........Enjoy!

PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE and if you haven't already FAN!!!

Thanks

Kirsty

Recap (Trey's POV).....

"Tell the boys we'll go to his house at around five, I want him, I want my girl and her mother, everyone else that's there dies, understand?" I growled angrily. If he's f*cked my girl I'm gonna rip his balls off first, I gritted my teeth as my wolf tried to break free again. "He's tough, the toughest I've fought so don't try and take him down alone, we need to stop him shifting, once he's shifted that's it, it's over, so drug him before he gets the chance" I said frowning at the thought of that f*cker fighting me earlier. He was going to be hard to take down, especially if Brook was threatened, my shoulder and back were still aching even though I'd spent most of the day shifted so I could heal.

Chapter 20

Jayden's POV

I woke up in the morning with Brook wrapped tightly in my arms, I grinned and pressed myself to her naked body tighter wanting her closer to me. I had been dreaming about waking up with every day since the mating. She looked so beautiful this morning, her hair was all knotty and splayed over the pillow, she was fast asleep and looked so peaceful, just like a sleeping angel. I looked over her shoulder at the clock knowing it would be 6am, I always woke at the same time.

I pulled away from her slightly wanting to look at her, she was just perfect. I can't believe she has all those hang ups about her body, that f*cker Trey would pay tonight I would make him beg before he died. Maybe I'd find out exactly how he's hurt her in the past then do that to him first see how he likes it. I could feel the anger boiling up inside me at the thought of him so I stopped thinking about him. Today was going to be a long day, I didn't need to be thinking about that as$hole all day, I'd think about him when the time comes tonight.

Brook shivered and clutched the sheet tighter, I didn't usually bother with any covers at all, my body ran hotter being a shifter so I didn't feel the cold. I scooted closer to her again letting my body warm hers while I watched her sleep. I know I'm a freaking weirdo but I just couldn't look away from her, I could look at her forever and never get bored.

After a couple of hours she stirred pressing her face into my chest as she sighed slightly, I ran my hands down her back savouring the feel of her skin on mine praying that she would never want to be away from me again. Now that I had woken up to her once I wanted to do it everyday, scratch that, I needed to do it everyday. Once all of this Trey stuff was over I'd ask her to move in with me, or maybe she'd rather I'd move in with her so her mother wouldn't be alone, I wasn't too sure her mother would go for that though!

She pulled her head back and smiled sleepily, "Hey you" she mumbled rubbing her face slightly, I grinned at just how $exy she was this early in the morning, god she was turning me on so badly and all she did was smile! I really am in some deep $hit with this mating.

"Hey shortie, you sleep ok?" I asked brushing her hair away from her face, she nodded and pressed herself closer to me.

"Yep, you?" she asked grinning happily.

I nodded "Best nights sleep ever" I said honestly.

She laughed "Yeah did I wear you out?" she asked teasingly, I grinned, wear me out? Yeah ok, I didn't tell her that I could have kept going all night, she really had a lot to learn about shifters!