Alpha Bloodlines chapt 10

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey! I know this one is short! I've already written the next chap so I will upload again tomorrow if I can, I just need to edit! If not it will be the day after!

Thanks hope you enjoy.... Please COMMENT and VOTE!!!

Kirsty xx

Recap.......

I went to the kitchen to see Mel, "Mel babe I gotta go, Trey's home a day early, he wants to see me, he just text me and said he'll be round in half an hour, I'm sorry hon, I'll make it up to you I promise, come stay tomorrow instead" I said apologetically. She smiled "It's ok, I got bucket loads of homework to do tonight anyway so I wouldn't have been much fun, I'll see you tomorrow at school, be cool, there's no way he'd know ok?" she said hugging me tightly. I nodded but I felt so scared, if he found out this was gonna hurt, bad! I grabbed my bags from the front door and headed out to my car feeling the dread settle in.

.................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 10

I pulled up outside my house, his car wasn't in the drive so I breathed a sigh of relief as I ran to the house quickly wanting to hide the dress that I wore to the party in case Trey saw it, he would fucking kill me if he knew I went out looking like that! I screwed the dress up and threw it to the back of my wardrobe putting all of my shoes on top of it. I should have just chucked the damn thing out of the window on the way home!

I went back downstairs, my Mom wasn't home, god I wished she was here, I was so scared. There was no way he could know, no possibility at all, I kept repeating this to myself as I made a coffee with shaky hands. After about twenty minutes I heard his car pull up and I squeezed my eyes shut, oh god please help me get through this! He let himself in as usual and I held my breath, please be in a good mood!

He smiled and I let the breath out, "Hey baby" he said happily as he came into the kitchen.

"Hey boyfriend" I said smiling and trying not to flinch as he wrapped his arms around me and crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me hungrily running his hands down my body to grip my ass. When he pulled away we were both a little breathless. "I missed you" I said trying to keep him sweet. He grinned happily, wow he is in a really good mood today, the deal he went for must have gone well!

"Well I missed you too baby" he said pulling me towards the lounge, he plopped down on the sofa and pulled me into his lap stroking my back slowly as he looked at me lovingly. I actually liked this Trey, he could be really sweet when he wanted to, when we first started going out he was thoughtful and kind and I fell hard for him, but after about a year he started getting angry with me and possessive and finally he started hitting me.

"So why are you back early Trey? Your business go ok?" I asked curiously as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

He laughed and ran a hand through his hair, "Yep, the deal was awesome baby, it got wrapped up pretty quick so I came home to see my girl" he said kissing me again. I kissed him back but I felt a little sick, like I really shouldn't be doing this. I hadn't felt attracted to Trey for a long time but this was something else, I felt guilty, I felt like I was cheating and I hated it.

He pulled out of the kiss and slipped his hand into his jacket pocket bringing out a small rectangular leather box and offered it to me. Oh god he bought me something! I smiled sweetly as I took it, "What's this for hon?" I asked curiously.

He laughed "I saw it and I thought you'd like it" he said pulling me closer to his chest watching me excitedly. I opened the box wondering what the hell it would be, to see a diamond bracelet nestled against the cream silk. I gasped, it was so beautiful, this must have cost him a fortune!