Alpha Bloodlines chapt 11

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey! Chapter 11 for you!

Hope you enjoy - let me know what you think!

Please COMMENT and VOTE (if you enjoy it) and maybe FAN if you really like it!

As always check out my other stories too if you have time!!

Kirsty

Xx

Recap (Brook's POV).......

I wrenched the door open and my heart stopped as I saw Jayden standing there looking like a fucking Greek god on my doorstep, my body went crazy with need for him, he smiled and I felt my heart skip a beat. Oh Jesus he is so damn hot! I wanted to jump on him and have him rub his hands down my body. I couldn't take my eyes from his, he was the only thing I could think about. "Who is it baby?" Trey called, I instantly snapped out of my own little world, oh shit! Trey!

Chapter 11

Jayden's POV

I rang again but she still wasn't answering her damn phone! My wolf was going crazy, he wanted out, right now. He wanted to go in there and rip this Trey's head off for touching my girl, I waited another five minutes before calling her again, the call went to voice mail for the hundredth time. Right I can't stand this anymore I need to see her!

I got out of the car and made my way to her house, taking deep breaths willing myself to be calm, obviously she wouldn't want him to know we had slept together so I'd have to be cool. But I just needed to see she was ok and ask her to call me later, I couldn't go a whole day without speaking to her. I rang the doorbell and heard her footsteps, a guy laughed and I clenched my fists tight digging my nails into my palms concentrating on the small sting to keep myself from bursting through the door and killing him.

She answered the door looking so beautiful it was unreal, her beautiful hazel eyes met mine and I couldn't help but smile at her. Her face went from shock to happiness as she smiled back at me and I felt my stomach clench up tight that she was pleased to see me. Neither of us spoke, I just looked over her beautiful face, happiness bubbling up inside me that she looked almost as pleased to see me as I did her.

"Who is it baby?" her guy called from inside, her smile faded immediately a look of horror crossed her face.

"Um no one Trey" she called as she stepped out of the door and closed it behind her. "Shit, what the hell are you doing here? You need to go Jayden!" she whisper yelled at me, ok yeah great she thinks I'm a fucking stalker!

"I'm sorry, I needed to see you, I thought you'd call me, you didn't even leave me your number, I had to get your address from Mel" I said trying not to show her how much she was hurting me.

She glanced back at the door, "Go please!" she begged looking like she was scared or something. My wolf jumped needing to touch her and I stepped forward putting my hand on her cheek, she pressed her face into my hand and closed her eyes, I could feel my body yearning for hers. "Please Jayden, go" she begged again.

"Ok, I'm sorry, will you please call me later, just so I know your ok? You should have about ten missed calls on your phone with my number on" I asked quietly, chuckling at how obsessive that actually made me sound. Damn it, oh well I can't take it back now! The door opened and I stepped back quickly dropping my hand as a he walked out of the house. Damn I wanted to kill him so bad, I'd never wanted to kill anyone before but this guy had my girl! He was about my height but was built a little bigger than me, with short brown hair and angry looking brown eyes.