Alpha Bloodlines chapt 9

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey here is the next chapter!!!!!

Please COMMENT and VOTE!!!

Thanks xx

Recap (Jayden's POV).........

I dialled the phone number Mel had given me and closed my eyes, I felt sick, this was harder than I thought. How the hell was I gonna cope with this? Knowing that he's in there with her, touching her, his hands on her body. I could feel the growl trying to rip it's way out of my throat as the phone continued to ring, why the hell isn't she answering?

...........................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 9

Brook's POV

I woke up and rolled over jerking back as I felt myself almost fall off of the sofa, I snapped my eyes open to see Mel's living room. Oh shit I fell asleep on Jayden! I sat up quickly looking around for him but he wasn't there, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. But another part of me was glad he was gone, my body re-acted to his presence and drove me crazy, but my head was still telling me I needed to stay the hell away from him. The more time I spent around him the more I was gonna start to like him, I could feel it seeping in, and in a few weeks I would be crazy about him I could tell.

I got up being quiet hoping he had actually left after I had fallen asleep rather than be sitting in the kitchen or something, this was already too weird for me. I mean shit a shifter? How the hell has all of this happened? Did I believe in any of this? I mean I plainly saw him explode into a wolf, there was no way he could fake any of this, was there?

I tiptoed to the kitchen praying he wasn't there, and if he was maybe I could sneak to the stairs and find Mel and get her to tell him to leave. I glanced round the corner to see Scott sitting there on his own and I breathed a sigh of relief that I wouldn't have to deal with him today. "Morning" I said quietly as I walked in, he smiled at me a little sadly.

"Hey Brooklyn, you sleep ok?" he asked, I nodded, actually I slept really well even though I was on the sofa.

I trudged over and sat at the stool next to him, "Scott, where's Jayden?" I asked looking around uncomfortably.

"He left, he needed to go and sort out his house after the party, he wanted me to give you his number and ask you to call him" he said pulling out his phone.

I shook my head, "I don't want his number Scott, I can't do this" I said putting my forehead on the counter trying desperately not to cry.

He rubbed my back tenderly, "Brook, everything's gonna be ok, don't cry, come on" he said softly. How the hell is everything gonna be ok? I have a boyfriend who I don't love, who is literally gonna kill me if he ever finds out, and a damn wolf boy who thinks I'm the only girl in the world for him!

I felt the tears start to fall so I sat up and wrapped my arms around Scott hugging him tightly as I cried on his shoulder. "Shh, It's ok Brook, you don't have to be with Jay if you don't want to, he told me this morning you two are gonna try to be friends" he said softly as he stroked my hair. I nodded squeezing my eyes shut, I needed to stop crying! I hated crying in front of people.

"I know, I just don't know how this happened, I mean is this real Scott? Jayden said that you and Mel are......" I said trailing off not really wanting to say the word.

He cupped my face in his hands and smiled reassuringly, "Mel and I are shifters too, but we're still the same people who you grew up with I promise" he said kissing my forehead and pulling me back into another hug. "Are you really human Brook?" Scott asked pulling back and looking at me intently, he looked confused as hell.