Alpha Bloodlines chapter 17 (Picture of Alpha Logan)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Hi ya,

Next chapter for you, hope you enjoy!

I'd love to know what you think, if you do enjoy please VOTE and COMMENT and if you haven't already maybe click the FAN button???

Thanks Kirsty

Ok shout out to howdyeverybody for suggesting Gerald Butler as Brook's father!!!

I had so much fun looking at all of the HOT guys that you all suggested so thanks, you guys really made my day!!! Gerald Butler caught my interest the most even though his eyes are the wrong colour so please imagine them brown!!!

********** Picture of Alpha Logan --------------------->

Recap (Brook's POV) ......

"I've phoned Dom, he'll be in an hour, that ok?" she asked changing the subject. "That's great Beth, thank you" he said smiling affectionately at her. Shit I can't believe I'm gonna be seeing Dom again knowing that he's my father and that he's a shifter, I always thought my father didn't want me as I was the product of a one night stand and now I find out he's been in my life the whole time. Wow this is gonna be awkward!

.........................................................................................................................................

Chapter 17

Jayden's POV

After we had a quick bite to eat I grabbed all the plates and started stacking the dishwasher. This was going to be hard seeing Brook's father, he was an Alpha and I had broken a rule by mating his daughter without asking his permission. I mean he was supposed to asses me and see if I was worthy of an Alpha female, but hopefully he'll understand once I explain about the bloodlines and my need to claim her. If not then this was probably going to end in a fight and I couldn't afford to lose, I had to kill Trey first.

Brook hovered behind me looking stunningly beautiful even with her bruised face, she was watching me with a lustful expression on her face so I tried not to breathe through my nose. I couldn't cope with smelling her raging hormones again, not today. God I can't believe she agreed to be my mate, I was honestly so happy I could do a little happy dance but I didn't want to embarrass myself. When I was done with the dishes I wrapped her in my arms being extra careful of her back and side, shit those bruises looked bad they must have been painful. I felt my blood start to boil again as I thought about that asshole hurting her, I glanced at the clock, it was only seven thirty and I was so impatient to get to the meeting. I needed to have a plan in place to finish this, I didn't like sitting around and waiting, it felt like I wasn't doing anything about it.

"You ok shortie?" I asked kissing the side of her head and trying my best to ignore the blast of desire I felt for her. This was just crazy, the feeling of pure need, it wasn't want, I literally needed her like I needed air to breathe and my body was yearning for hers. All I could think about other than killing that asshole, was ripping her clothes off of her perfect body and making her scream.

"I'm fine Jay, I'm just a little nervous about seeing Dom, I mean all this time I always thought he was just a family friend" she said shaking her head frowning.

I smiled and pulled back cupping her face in my hands, "Shortie, just do me a favour and remember he was there for you when you were growing up even though his mate died, when your mate dies it's supposed to feel like your insides die too, the fact that he still cared for you after that means he's a really good guy, so cut him some slack ok?" I asked quietly. She looked at me curiously and I knew I needed to explain more, "I've had first hand experience with this, when my Mom died my father just abandoned me, he wasn't in my life like your father was, just try to think about this from his point of view ok? I know it's hard shortie but just keep that in your mind and let him explain ok?" I asked looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.