Alpha Bloodlines chapt 21

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Hi ya,

Next chapter ready for you!! (it's Brook's POV from when they pull up at the house in case you get confused!!)

PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE and FAN (if you haven't already)

Enjoy!

Kirsty

Recap (Jayden's POV)......

My legs felt like jelly, I was so fucking angry but I couldn't do anything, he was grinning from ear to ear. "I'm gonna rip you to pieces" I growled, I couldn't stand anymore, I fell to my knees vaguely aware of Brook screaming, everything was closing in around me. He laughed "You don't seem to be in a very good position to be making threats" he sneered at me. I tried again to shift but nothing, this was it, she was dead. I watched as his foot came up and smashed into my face, I didn't even have time to feel it before I was unconscious.

Chapter 21

Brook's POV

Jayden let go of my hand grinning as he jumped out of the car and ran round to my side to get my door, God he is so damn adorable, I wonder how long he'll be like this. I mean Trey was great to start with, I wonder how long he'll think I'm the most special girl in the world for. He smiled his sexy smile as he opened the door for me. Jeez he did it again, how the hell does he keep making me want him like this? The physical attraction for him was just crazy!

"Thank you Alpha Philips" I said trying not to think too many lustful thoughts, my parents were due here any minute we didn't have time for me to get all hot and steamy so I didn't want him to know how I was feeling. I didn't like to tease him, I knew he could smell my hormones when I was aroused.

It was too late, he already knew, a look of lust crossed his handsome face as he pushed me against the car pressing his whole perfect body to mine. He kissed me softly making my heart beat faster, I gripped his shirt so he couldn't pull away, oh God I loved him more than anything. Suddenly he pulled out of the kiss, "Ow shit" he said rubbing his neck, I looked at him curiously as he pulled his hand away from his neck and looked at it. There was a little silver thing in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked. Where the hell did he get that from? He just looked at it confused, he looked over and I saw Dom walking towards us suddenly I was slammed against the car with Jayden's back pressing against me so hard it was actually hurting.

I squirmed trying to get out from behind him, god he was so heavy! He was looking round tense but seeming like he was unsteady on his feet, what is he doing? "Jayden what the hell's going on?" I asked getting scared as he swayed slightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist trying to help him, was he sick or something? I could feel the panic rising in my chest, something was wrong with him, he needed a doctor. I looked over at my Mom about to shout her to help him when I noticed she was looking at Dom worriedly, he way swaying on his feet too, clutching his knees for support. What the hell is happening? Dom collapsed and I couldn't keep the tears from falling, shit something bad has happened and I didn't even know what!

I turned my attention back to Jayden trying to push him away from me so I could help him but he'd trapped me against the car, I couldn't move an inch. "Go Brook, go now" he gasped his voice husky and scared. Go? What the hell is he talking about?