Alpha Bloodlines chapt 12

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hi guys,

Chapter 12 for you! Hope you enjoy - more of Jayden in this chapter as I missed him!!!

Thank you so much to all the people who keep leaving comments and encouragement I really really appreciate it!!!

As always please COMMENT and VOTE and if you really like then FAN maybe??

Kirsty

xx

The song on the side is how i thought Brook would be thinking about Jayden and how she feels like she's cheating on him with Trey a little.

Recap......

I closed my eyes and willed myself to fall asleep but I just couldn't stop thinking about Jayden, Trey was wrapped around me breathing in my ear and I couldn't stop wishing he was Jay. Why the hell was I so damn excited about seeing him tomorrow? Shit this was not gonna end well!

Chapter 12

I woke to the feeling of being tickled gently, I frowned confused before remembering Trey slept over last night. I moved to roll over and pain shot down my leg making me gasp and clamp my teeth together tightly. Trey stopped rubbing his hands on my side, "Ok?" he asked quietly, I nodded and slowly opened my eyes to look at him. He was half propped up on his elbow watching me.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked rolling more carefully onto my side to face him.

He bent forward and kissed my lips gently, "About half an hour" he said shrugging.

"So you've just been watching me sleep for half an hour? Pervert" I joked making him laugh.

He rolled his eyes "You ok today?" he asked his eyes trailing down to my hip.

I nodded "Yeah, it just aches a little, it's fine" I said pressing my face into his chest. "What's the time Trey?" I mumbled against his skin.

"Almost seven" he said kissing the top of my head.

"I think I'm gonna go grab a shower" I said needing to get out the bed before he started wanting sex, I really don't think that would help the whole sore leg situation.

He grinned "I'll come with you, wash your back" he said happily as he climbed out of the other side. Shit if he sees me naked he'll see Jayden's mark!

"Um Trey" I started not knowing how the hell to say I didn't want him anywhere near me.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, "You think it'll hurt you, so you'd rather I didn't" he said matter of factly, I bit my lip and nodded, that wasn't exactly the reason but hey if it worked! He kissed me gently before pulling back to look in my eyes, "You know I love you right?" he asked tenderly. I knew he loved me, he had problems but I didn't doubt that he loved me, he just had a funny way of showing it sometimes.

"I know you do, I love you too" I said forcing a smile.

He grinned and kissed my forehead "Good, I'll go make breakfast, you want a fruit salad or something? You're still on a diet right?" he asked raising his eyebrows. I nodded dropping my eyes to the floor, "Good girl" he said kissing my lips again gently before heading out of the room.

I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower, being careful not to look in the mirror, I hated to look at myself naked, I hadn't seen myself fully naked for about a year and half. I disgusted myself, it was bad enough I had to see myself in clothes, I didn't want to look at my actual body. I stood under the shower and cried, my tears mixing in with the spray, I had to turn my body as the slight pressure from the water was making my leg ache more, I'd have to fake a letter to get out of gym today.