Alpha Bloodlines chapt 25

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys,

So this is the penultimate chapter - the next one will be an epilogue.

Hope you enjoy - This one is a little boring but I needed to tie up all the loose ends and finish the story.

So yeah ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!

Please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN

Thanks

Kirsty

Recap.....

"I'd love to" she said putting her hand over my mouth to stop my rambling, she'd love to? Is that a yes? Hold crap she said yes! "You would?" I asked rolling so I hovered above her being careful to keep all of my weight off of her. She laughed, "Hell yeah I would" she said pulling me down to kiss her. As soon as my lips touched hers, her damn hormones attacked my nose making me instantly hard. Damn it, this being mated is like I'm stuck in some permanent horny wolf state, she was gonna kill me I swear.

...................................................................................................................................

Chapter 25

When I finally managed to prise myself off of her glorious body we went to the hospital to visit Scott. Beth stayed at mine to pack up her stuff as they had restrictions on the number of visitors at one time, she said she would go later instead. When we walked in he was sitting up in the bed chatting to Mel, I grinned, he looked so good.

"Well you look like crap Scott, maybe you should have stayed shifted" Brook teased as she hugged him tightly making him laugh.

"Thanks Brooklyn, nice to see you too" he said shaking his head amused, Brook went over to hug Mel so I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Hey man, how are you feeling?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I'm good, they said I need to shift for an hour then come back then do another hour so I don't heal too fast or something, I don't know, but I feel good actually" he said shrugging.

"Scott, thank you so much for coming in like you did, if you hadn't shown up I would have been dead and Brook probably would too, I owe you, seriously anything I can ever do for you, let me know ok?" I said honestly.

He grinned, "You don't owe me anything Jay, if that was me you would have done the same thing right?" he said shrugging as if saving mine and my mates lives were nothing.

"Yeah of course I would have but still, thanks" I said honestly, I would never be able to repay him for saving Brook. If I'd died she would either be with Trey, dead or stuck shifted.

"So Brook shifted huh? She a pretty wolf?" he asked teasingly waggling his eyebrows.

I laughed "Damn fine" I said laughing he is just too funny.

"On a serious not though, my Dad said you're Alpha of the Tridents, what's going on with that? I mean you gonna have two packs or what?" he asked curiously, hell no I wasn't.

I shook my head "Nah, I can't have two, I'm gonna let them compete for it, there'll be some guys there that want it" I said shrugging, there was no way I was having that pack too.