Alpha Bloodlines chapter 18

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys!

Ok so here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy it, please COMMENT, VOTE and if you really like it FAN?!?!?

Enjoy!

Kirsty

Recap........(Jayden's POV)

"Beth I'm going to need to you to come too, I don't want to leave you here on your own" I said apologetically, she nodded and slipped on her shoes walking close to Dom, he put his arm around her reassuringly. They seemed to have a good relationship, it was weird to know that what I thought was completely normal with my father was actually not the case if the person works hard enough. The trouble was seeing him act like this just made me resent my father that much more, if he'd wanted to he could have been in my life like Dom was in Brook's. "Come on then shortie, don't worry about anything, they won't be in wolf form" I said squeezing Brook's hand gently as I led her towards the door.

Chapter 18

When we pulled up to the little field I could see there were already a lot of cars here even though there was twenty minutes left until the meeting. I pulled up close to the trees and walked round to get Brook's door for her, I couldn't help but roll my eyes when she let herself out of the car without waiting for me. "You not used to being treated like a lady?" I asked shutting her door.

She smiled "What's a lady?" she asked teasingly as she wrapped her arm around my waist.

I sighed, she'd get used to it, eventually she'd forget how that asshole treated her. "Not gonna get my door?" Scott asking jokingly as he climbed out of the back.

"Sorry, I forgot you ARE used to being treated like a lady" I said laughing.

"Damn right" Scott said winking at Brook making her laugh, I smiled she seemed to really like him which was nice. I could see he still wanted her but she had absolutely no interest in him in that way, which made me feel a hell of a lot better, I think that if I had any competition for her affections it would be Scott. I just prayed that the mating had worked enough for her to stay interested in only me, she wasn't a full shifter so technically the mating had only worked on her shifter side, hopefully that would overpower her human side and she would never want anyone else.

Alpha Logan pulled up next to my car, well technically he wasn't Alpha anymore so I guess I should be thinking of him as just Dom now. He got out followed by Beth and Pete who I guess was now my second in command, I'd have to speak to Scott about that. I always planned on Scott being my second when I took Alpha, he would take the position from his father who was my fathers second, but I guess now that I was Alpha of a different pack I couldn't really do that.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked pulling Brook closer to my side as we turned and walked towards the tree's. I could feel she was trembling slightly, she was nervous about meeting the pack, I think maybe she thought there will be over a hundred wolves running around or something. As we stepped out into the clearing I spotted my father at the top of the field. People were staring towards us knowing that Dom and Pete and Brook and her Mom didn't belong here.

"I'm going to go speak to my father, Scott look after Brook for me ok? Don't let anyone giver her shit" I said sternly, glaring at a couple of girls who were still looking at her jealously. He threw his arm over her shoulder and I felt my wolf want to rip his arm off, I forced him away and kissed the top of her head, "Be right back ok?" I whispered. I turned to walk off but she grabbed my hand making me stop, as I looked back at her she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. Oh my fucking god, is she kidding me right now? Everyone is watching and she makes me get a fucking boner? Damn this girl!