Alpha Bloodlines chapt 7

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Next chapter for you, this one's a little short sorry, but the next couple of chapters are quite full so I just needed them to get to know each other a bit before all that happens!!!

Hope you enjoy - please COMMENT, VOTE and FAN if you enjoy it, any feedback gratefully received!!

Kirsty

Recap..........

"Jayden, why torture yourself like that? Just go sleep with a bunch of girls and mate someone else" I suggested. He looked at me horrified and shook his head, "Maybe later on I will, but for now I just want to get to know you, please" he asked looking at me pleadingly. My god I can't say no to that face! I nodded slightly and his face exploded into happiness as he jumped up holding out a hand for me again.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 7

I let him pull me to my feet and took his t-shirt from around my shoulders holding it out to him. He smiled and took it wrapping it back around my shoulders again, "You need it more than me, my body runs hotter than yours" he said taking my hand and putting it on his chest. God he was so warm! I was standing so close my whole body was tingling for him. "Come on then shortie, let's get you in the warm" he said wrapping his arm around my waist where it seemed to fit perfectly and helping me walk along in the dark, lifting me gently when there was something in my way or when I stumbled on something I couldn't see.

"Can you see where your going?" I asked curiously squinting through the blackness in front of me.

He chuckled "Yeah, I can see fine" he said guiding me around a big rock that I only saw when I was practically on top of it. Finally we made it out of the woods and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I hate the woods" I said shuddering.

He laughed "The woods aren't too bad, it's only because you can't see where your going" he said giving me a little squeeze.

He let me go as we walked up to the house, I gave him back his t-shirt and took my last look at his glorious body as he pulled it on. As soon as I was through the door Mel almost jumped on me. "What the hell hap...oh hey Jay" she said stopping as she spotted him over my shoulder.

He smiled "Hey Mel, do you think maybe I could stay for a while so Brook and I can talk for a bit?" he asked curiously. Mel looked over her shoulder and I saw Scott sitting on the sofa, he nodded and Mel turned back to Jayden.

"Sure, ok" she said a little uncomfortably, "So I'm gonna go to bed I guess, give you two some time to talk then" Mel said smirking at me, ok she obviously thought we were together and would be doing more than talking!

"Thanks, I'll be up in a bit" I said hugging her, she skipped off up the stairs.

"Ok well, could you re-lock the door once Jayden leaves?" Scott asked looking at me.

I nodded, "You ok?" I asked, he looked so sad about something.

He smiled "Yeah I'm fine Brooklyn, see you in the morning ok" he said hugging me and nodding at Jayden before skulking off towards the stairs. Ok what the hell is that about?