Alpha Bloodlines chapter 15 (Picture of Richard Philips)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hi ya!

Ok next chapter for you! Hope you like it, there's a lot of information in this one, hopefully it all makes sense, if it does please tell me and I'll work on it some more!!

If you like it please VOTE! I would love to read any comments and feedback, good or bad.

Thanks Kirsty

************ Picture of Richard Philips (Jayden's father) --------------------------------------------->

Recap.....

she accepted my explanation with a small nod "Ok Jayden, let's go" she said as we walked to the car, I waited until both of them were safely in the car before climbing in and speeding away towards my fathers cottage.

........................................................................................................................................

Chapter 15

After about twenty minutes of driving I pulled up outside my fathers cottage. Beth gasped in the back as she looked at the house that I used to live in as a child. "God this place is beautiful" she said looking at the house in awe, I smiled I guess it is pretty nice, a stone cottage built right in the middle of the woods. It was quite a big with big bay windows either side ot the front door and a thatched roof, but all I had here were memories of my mother dying then my father rejecting me so it wasn't a happy place for me to be.

I stepped out of the car and headed round to get Brook's door, I opened Beth's too and waited for them to both be out. "Who's house is this Jayden?" Beth asked curiously, looking around at the little stream that ran down the side of the cottage.

"This is my fathers house" I said trying to keep the emotion out of my voice, Beth smiled "It's gorgeous" she said still looking around with wide eyes.

Brook took my hand as we walked up to the door making me feel instantly comforted, I squeezed it gently as we knocked. "Crap I'm nervous about meeting your Dad" she said straightening her top.

I smiled "It's fine shortie, you look beautiful, he's gonna love you" I said proudly. Beth grinned behind me and I knew I'd just won her mothers approval, Brook grimaced and carried on fussing straightening her hair.

The door opened and my father stood there, he was a very dominant male, he radiated authority, even the way he stood was arrogant and I tried desperately not to challenge him. God it was so hard! Now I was of age, my body didn't like the way he was standing trying to be taller than me, looking at me like I was beneath him. "Jayden" he said holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Father" I said nodding respectfully but not taking my eyes from his like I was supposed to, I should have dropped my eyes to the floor. He noticed, his eyes tightened slightly but he let it go.

He looked at Brook and looking her over, I felt my body stiffen ready to protect her, he was Alpha, if he didn't approve of my mate I could be thrown from the pack and she would be killed. This hadn't happened for over two hundred years, no Philips Alpha had ever disowned a pack member because of choice of mate, but then again no shifter had ever mated a human before.

His eyes came back to mine and he nodded slightly showing his approval and I relaxed slightly. "Father this is Brook, and her mother Beth Mill's, Brook, Beth this is my father Richard Philips" I said politely.