Alpha Bloodlines chapt 6 (Picture of Mel)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hi guys, so here's the next chap.......please please please VOTE and COMMENT if you like it, i seem to be getting a lot of reads but not very many votes or comments. Any feedback gratefully received!!!

the photo on the side is Mel.

Hope you enjoy - Kirsty

Recap......

She was coming downstairs now, I could hear her, I looked at the hallway waiting for her to come around the corner. She didn't, she'd stopped on the stairs, I stepped around the chair to go to her and Scott grabbed my arm. How dare he touch me! I snapped my eyes round to his, so angry my hands were shaking, my wolf trying to force me to shift and rip his head off. He must have seen this in my eyes as he let go immediately and dropped his hand to his side, his eyes turning back to their usual blue. I took a deep breath willing mine to do the same before I walked to the bottom of the stairs.

Chapter 6

Brook's POV

I sat there uncomfortable on the stairs pulling my t-shirt down over my knees, oh God just go! Why wasn't he leaving? They had stopped shouting at each other now so he should be leaving any minute. I closed my eyes and put my chin on my knees waiting for the sound of the front door.

"Hi", I snapped my eyes open and looked up to see him standing at the bottom of the stairs looking like a damn Greek god or something. His green eyes boring into mine making me feel weightless, shit what the hell do I say?

"Um hi" I said uncomfortably as I stood up, he smiled making my heart try to break it's way out of my chest.

"I didn't get your name, I'm Jayden, or Jay whatever you want" he said grinning as he looked me over.

"Um, Brooklyn, or Brook for short" I said swallowing loudly, he nodded and stepped up a step so our faces were level. I could feel the heat rising in me, god I wanted him to touch me so bad, my whole body was aching for him again.

"Why did you leave?" he asked quietly as his eyes tried to drag the answer straight from mine, I blushed at the close proximity and stepped back another step to put some distance between our bodies.

He frowned and looked a little hurt, "I just thought, you know, I'd leave before it got awkward, kinda like it is now Jayden" I said uncomfortable. His eyes flashed with excitement as I said his name, I would imagine mine did too, his name rolled off my tongue like chocolate making me shiver slightly.

"It's not awkward, we need to talk though I guess, get to know each other" he said smiling happily.

I shook my head, that couldn't happen, I couldn't get to know him, I could barely be around him, my body was screaming at me to grab him and hold him and I couldn't do that I had a boyfriend. "No, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, well I guess I definitely gave you the wrong impression, I mean shit we had sex, but I can't do this, I have a boyfriend" I said blushing like crazy as I rambled on and on making myself sound like a complete idiot.

He frowned angrily, "No, you're mine" he said as he stepped up to the step I had just vacated. His? What the hell is he talking about? Wow he's some kind of super possessive guy, jeez I only slept with him once! His face was so close to mine, I could smell his sweet breath blowing across my face making me want him so bad it hurt.

"No I'm not, look this was a mistake" I said stepping to the side and moving quickly down the stairs to find Mel, hopefully the possessive hot guy would leave then.

"Mistake? We're mated, that's it, you can't have a boyfriend, you're mine" he said sounding angry, mated? What's that? Mated like a dog?

"Mated? What the hell? I'm not some kind of dog, I don't mate for goodness sake, shit are you crazy? That's just great, all those people at the party and I have to sleep with a crazy guy" I said laughing even though this really wasn't funny.