Alpha Bloodlines chapter 19

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright. 

..........................................................................................................................................................................

**** THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FULL UN-EDITED CHAPTER I HAVE POSTED IT SEPERATELY SO THAT THIS STORY COULD REMAIN PG-13!!!!

The unedited version is private, so you'll need to be a FAN to read it. Just fan me, read it then defan after if you want to, it makes no diference to me. Once you're a fan type this link into your URL browser:  www.wattpad.com/584005 and that will take you straight there. If you're on the mobile app then you just need the numbers at the end of the link and you won't need to fan. 

Chapter 19

Brook's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him as we drove, he was so damn sexy, he was Alpha now too and it seemed to turn me on all the more. The thought of him being so powerful and strong was actually making my mouth water. "You sure your parents won't mind me staying?" my Mom asked Scott for the hundredth time.

He smiled affectionately at her, "Of course not Beth, I told you it was my Mom's idea in the first place" he said shaking his head amused.

"I just don't want to impose" she said wringing her hands nervously.

"You're not imposing" Scott said sternly.

When we pulled up Jayden looked at me, "Wait there please" he said grinning as he got out and jogged round to my side opening the door for me and taking my hand helping me out of the car.

"Oh so that's what a lady feels like" I said jokingly.

He smiled and kissed my hand "Yep" he said tugging me towards the house. He went to the kitchen to make us a drink and I headed to the lounge flicking on his TV for a bit of background noise, I hated it when it was dead quiet.

My Mom headed upstairs to pack an overnight bag and I started to get nervous, Jayden and I were mated now, but what happens if he doesn't like my body? I know last time we slept together he said I was beautiful but maybe he was drunk or something. I squeezed my eyes shut and plopped onto the couch trying not to imagine him taking my clothes off and turning his nose up like Trey always did. I don't think I could see that look of revulsion on Jayden's face, it would be ten times worse because I wanted to please him. I was going to be the only one he would ever want, what happens if he didn't even want me?

He sat down next to me and took my hand, I just looked at his perfect angels face, looked into his beautiful green eyes. God I could just look at him forever and never get bored of it. Scott sat down in the armchair, "Can't you two hold off the lovey-dovey stares until we've left?" he whined making me laugh, Jayden rolled his eyes looking slightly frustrated.

My Mom came down a few minutes later with a little bag, "Ok I'm ready" she said smiling at me.

I got up and hugged her tight, "I'll see you tomorrow, don't stay up all night gossiping with Rachel" I said jokingly as I kissed her cheek.

She laughed "Yes Mom" she said hugging me tighter. She brushed my hair behind my ear, "You look really happy Brook, it's weird what with everything going on, but I've never seen you look so happy and contented before" she said looking at me happily. I nodded, I'd never felt so happy and contented before, but at the same time I'd never been more afraid of anything in my life. "Be safe" she whispered winking at me.