Alpha Bloodlines chapter 16 (Picture of Beth)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hi ya!

Next chapter - it's a little shorter than the others!!

Please COMMENT and VOTE if you like it!!

Ok thanks Kirsty

***************** Picture of Beth (Brook's Mom) ------------------------------------->

Recap....

"Actually I've used the Alpha on you a couple of times and you didn't bat an eyelid" Richard said grinning sheepishly. Jayden's face snapped in his direction, "That had better be a joke old man, you WILL respect my mate" he growled angrily. Richard flinched slightly but tried not to show it, "Go, I'll arrange the meeting" he said changing the subject. Jayden nodded and took my hand, "Come on then shortie, Beth, let's go back to mine, you must be hungry" he said leading us back out to the car again.

Chapter 16

We pulled up outside Jayden's house, it looked different in the daytime, last time I was here it was already banging with a wild party. Now it just looked like a really cute log cabin set against a gorgeous back drop of tree's. Jayden opened the door's for us and grabbed the two extremely heavy quilt's filled with mine and my Mom's clothes. How the hell is he lifting that? I watched the muscles in his tanned arms ripple as he carried them, one in each arm and I started to feel hot. God he was so powerful, it was turning me on really bad.

He took a deep breath and looked over his shoulder at me making my whole body tingle, he smiled a sexy little smile as if he knew what I was thinking and I wanted him so bad I could barely stand it. He nodded into the house and we followed him upstairs, I couldn't keep my eyes off of his ass, it was tight and pert and so hot it was unreal. He went into one of the bedrooms and put one of the quilts on the bed, "We brought you some clothes and stuff Beth, you can stay in here, hopefully it'll only be a couple of days" he said apologetically. "Bathroom's through there, make yourself at home ok?" he said smiling warmly at her.

She nodded and immediately started untying the knot on the quilt, Jayden grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room closing the door behind us. As soon as the door shut he pushed me against the wall, his body pressing into mine, his mouth so close to mine I could barely stand it. "Stop getting turned on, please, I can't stand it, you're killing me" he whispered sounding so sexy I whimpered.

"How do you know I'm turned on?" I asked breathlessly, god that was such a stupid question it must have been showing on my face!

He rubbed his nose along my jaw inhaling deeply, "I can smell the hormones, they're coming off of you in waves, I'm surprised they haven't knocked me off of my feet they're so strong" he said running his fingers through my hair making my heart throb. My whole body was starting to ache for him, "God, it's getting worse!" he growled pressing against me tighter, I could feel he was trembling slightly. He was so aroused his rock hard erection was pressing into my stomach.

"Stop turning me on then! This isn't helping!" I breathed as he ran his hands down my back.

He took a deep breath and pulled away, he was looking at me hungrily, he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. As I looked into his eyes they started to relax slightly. He stared at me for a minute or so and I worked desperately to calm my hormones. "So I'll put you in the bedroom down the hall, next door to me" Jayden said grabbing my makeshift suitcase and started walking off quickly. Next door to him? Did he not want to sleep in the bed with me?

"I'm not sharing a room with you?" I asked trying to hide my disappointment.

His eyes snapped to mine. "You want to?" he asked shocked but hopeful at the same time, I bit my lip and nodded trying desperately not to think of sleeping a bed with him and how close he would be to me, his hard body in the bed next to me all night, his arms wrapped around me. "Stop please" he said closing his eyes looking like he was in pain, my hormones obviously attacking him again. Now that Trey was out of the way I could be with Jayden properly, if he still wanted to be with me after all the trouble I've caused him and his pack, maybe he didn't. I walked up and took his hand pulling him down the hall to the bedroom I went to last week at the party when I went to use the bathroom.