Alpha Bloodlines chapt 14

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hi guys,

Hope you enjoy

Please please please COMMENT and VOTE -

Thanks for all your support - you guys are the best honestly

Kirsty

xx

Recap........

"You said he sounded pissed, I can't get it out of my head, I need to hear she's ok, if she won't answer her phone then I'll have to think of something else, maybe get one of the neighbours to knock or something" I said not knowing what the hell I was talking about. "Want me to come? I could knock" Scott suggested, I shook my head "No it's fine, keep calling her Mel, and if you get through to her call me" I said. I grabbed my t-shirt and keys and ran for my car. Something was wrong I just knew it, she always answered the phone to Mel, always.

...................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 14

I sped to her house and parked a couple of houses away, his car was in the driveway so I knew they were here. I called Mel quickly, "Have you spoken to her?" I asked desperately.

She sighed "No Jay, still no answer, honestly I think you should just leave it, she won't thank you if you start causing trouble between her and her boyfriend" she said pleadingly. I squeezed my eyes shut at the word boyfriend, maybe she wasn't answering the phone because they were having $ex! I groaned as pain ripped through my heart, I knew she had $ex with him, I could smell him on her occasionally when we met for lunch, but I tried my hardest not to ever think about it, it was just too painful.

"Thanks, I'll let you know how I get on ok" I said snapping the phone shut unable to hear anymore of her protests.

I opened my phone again and called Brook, after about ten rings I was just about to give up and go and knock when Trey answered. I gripped the edge of the seat hard enough to tear the leather refusing to shift as jealousy ripped through my body. "Yeah?" he said lazily.

"Hi can I speak to Brook please?" I asked trying not to sound too aggressive.

He sniffed loudly, "Who the f*ck's this?" he asked angrily, my wolf fought to get free, he wouldn't be disrespected.

"A friend of hers from school" I answered squeezing my eyes shut tight. Come on Jayden keep it together, you need to get used to this asshole if you want to be in her life!

"Baby, someone on the phone for you" he called away from the phone.

"Who is it hon?" she asked, I heard her gasp.

"Some guy from your school, hurry the f*ck up and get rid, tell him not to call you again" he growled angrily.

"Ok" she said quietly. There was a rustling with the phone, "Hello?" she said curiously, obviously my number not appearing on her caller id, she had memorised it so she wouldn't have too many calls and texts from me on her phone, she said that he used her phone a lot.

"Brook, it's Jayden, you ok?" I asked gripping the seat harder and tearing the leather even more.

"Um yeah, I'm fine thanks, listen I can't speak to you now" she said clearly uncomfortable.

"Hurry the f*ck up!" I heard him shout angrily. If he shouts at her again I swear I'm going in there and ripping his head off!

"Brook, is everything ok? I could come over" I suggested looking longingly at her house, please say yes, please!