Alpha Bloodlines chapt 13

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hi ya,

Next chapter for you, hope you enjoy!

If you like it please VOTE and COMMENT (any feedback good or bad!!!) I'd love to know what you think!!

Kirsty

....................................................................................................................................

Recap.....

He grabbed my hand as I went to get out of the car, "Thank you for coming today shortie" he said as he kissed the back of my hand tenderly. I gulped and nodded unable to speak, I climbed out of the car and almost ran to the school before I wouldn't be able to leave him. Fuck this was bad! The more time I spent with him the more I liked him, god why is my life always so damn hard? Nothing's ever straightforward!

...............................................................................................................................................

Chapter 13

The rest of the week flew by, everyday Jayden would come and meet me for lunch. He was so sweet and funny that he made my heart ache for him and I couldn't help wishing things were different and I could be with him and make him happy. He took me to different places each day for lunch, everyday we would play the 'tell each other two things nobody else knows' game, which was actually really fun. I felt like I knew him really well and he was just so damn easy to be around!

I called him when I could, I didn't let him call me though in case he called when Trey was around. Jayden was awesome, so sweet and kind and tender, he hadn't once moved to kiss me or anything which I was totally grateful for, because if he kissed me I knew I wouldn't be able to stop ravaging his body until both of us were physically exhausted.

Even Trey was actually being sweet still. He hadn't hit me or anything since he hurt my hip which was great, he seemed to have calmed down a lot which made life a lot easier now that I wasn't walking on egg shells all of the time, maybe he really had changed this time. Mom had changed her house rules now, so she let him stay over again which he loved as it meant he got to have me anytime he wanted which seemed to put him in a really good mood. I couldn't help but start to hate Trey now, I haven't liked him for a long time but now that all I could think about is Jayden and how good it would be with him, I resented Trey more and more.

....................................................................................................................

Today was Saturday and I was staying at Mel's tonight, Trey had given me his 'permission' and said it was ok for me to stay there as he was working tonight, he had a deal he needed to finalise or something. I didn't ask for details, I didn't want to know what really went on with him, I knew his business wasn't legal and that it involved drugs but anything more than that would get me in trouble too if he ever got arrested so I never asked anything.

I headed to Mel's just before lunch as we were going to a BBQ at one of Scott's friends, as I pulled up I saw Jay's car in the drive and happiness rushed through me. I grabbed my overnight bag and headed to the house trying to calm my excitement. I didn't bother knocking, I practically lived here when I was a kid so it's kind of like a second home for me.

I dumped my stuff down by the door, "Mel?" I called as I walked up the hall to the kitchen.

"Yeah in here" she called back.

I smiled as I walked round the corner, the first person my eyes spotted were Jayden, I couldn't look away from him, he was so damn hot. "Hey" I said grinning.