Alpha Bloodlines chapt 4

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

******** 

**** THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FULL UN-EDITED CHAPTER I HAVE POSTED IT SEPERATELY SO THAT THIS STORY COULD REMAIN PG-13!!!!

The unedited version is private, so you'll need to be a FAN to read it. Just fan me, read it then defan after if you want to, it makes no diference to me. Once you're a fan type this link into your URL browser:  www.wattpad.com/583990 and that will take you straight there. If you're on the mobile app then you just need the numbers at the end of the link and you won't need to fan. 

Chapter 4

As soon as my teeth sank into her skin my whole body throbbed with love and passion for her. She was my world, she was my everything, my whole life before her had been a lie, everything that I had found beautiful, everything that I had found interesting or that made me happy were nothing, nothing could compare to this girl. I pulled my mouth away from her neck tasting her sweet blood on my lips, my teeth retracted and I looked into her eyes.

She was shaking, her whole body trembling as she looked at me shocked, "Shh, It's ok, I'm sorry I hurt you, but I'll never hurt you again, I promise, never" I cooed smoothing her hair from her face. She nodded and I bent my head to kiss her again, the kiss was a hundred times better, her taste was a hundred times sweeter and her scent a hundred times more intoxicating. She gripped her hands into my hair pulling me closer as I ran my hands down her perfect body, my angel, my world.

I kissed down her neck, when I got to my mark on her neck I licked the blood away to heal it and close the teeth marks I had put there. She moaned and I smiled as I kissed it making her moan and wriggle underneath me. A mark was sensitive, almost like another g-spot when it was touched by your mate. Her fingers dug into my back as I kissed it again and ran my nose up her shoulder breathing in her beautiful scent that was now mixed with mine. I brushed my nose over her mark, "Oh God" she moaned grinding her hips against me making me moan.

I kissed further down her body, trailing little kisses right down to her feet, I unbuckled her shoes pulling them off kicking mine off at the same time. I ran my hands up her smooth toned thighs slipping them under her dress, I gripped the edge of the silky material as I pushed it higher exposing a sexy black thong that set my world on fire. I pushed it higher and pulled it completely off over her head leaving her in a sexy little lace bra and matching thong, God I got even harder, how the hell is that even possible?

She gasped and blushed covering herself up with her arms as I looked her over. I frowned and moved her arms, I wanted to see every part of her, "Could we turn the light off?" she asked uncomfortably. What the hell would she want that for?

"Why?" I asked confused as I laid back down on my side next to her just memorising every beautiful inch of her body.

She grimaced "I don't want you to have to look at me" she said wincing slightly, I looked at her, I was even more confused now.

"You don't want me to have to look at you? I don't understand, why wouldn't I want to look at you?" I asked pulling her face to look at me, she was bright red and looked even more beautiful. The pink on her cheeks made her hair seem to take on a slight red tinge.