Alpha Bloodlines chapt 23

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey everyone!

So here's the next chapter - hope you enjoy!!

PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE and FAN

Kirsty

Recap....... (Jay's POV)

Scott turned back and ran towards me to help me, blood dripping from his snout. There was a loud bang and Scott fell to the floor mid-stride blood seeping from his chest. What the fuck? I looked round to see Trey standing there with a gun, he'd shot Scott. I felt sick, the only sound I could hear was Brooks piercing scream.

Chapter 23

Brook's POV

"Trey, I'm not mated to Jayden, it didn't work for me, it worked for him but I don't feel anything for him, maybe you should try again" I lied still desperately tying to think of a way out. He wasn't going to let Jayden go, I was going to watch him die. I gripped my hand around the back of Trey's head.

"It'll hurt you" he said his eyes raking over my face lustfully as he ran his hands down my sides gripping my thighs making my skin crawl. Oh God I know it'll hurt, I remember the last time he tried but I didn't have a clue what he was doing then I just thought he bit me.

I pulled his head forward towards my neck, "I don't care hon, please, please try again" I begged. Oh shit I didn't want to be mated to him but if it worked and he felt even half of what I felt for Jayden then I might be able to convince him to let him go, if I told him I needed him to do it for me, if he loved me enough he would do it. Scott said that male shifters would do anything for their mates, if this worked I could make him let Jay and my Mom go.

"NO!" Jayden screamed I could hear him thrashing around in his chair again, please be quiet Jay please! I clenched teeth and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his lips touch my neck. Please work, please! His teeth sank into my neck and blinding pain shot down my shoulder and up towards my ear, I could feel the blood dribbling down my neck and I couldn't help but cry out a little. He pulled back slightly his face was murderously angry, shit it didn't work!

He slammed his fist into the wall near my face making me whimper slightly, "FUCK IT!" he shouted getting angrier and angrier as he punched and kicked at the wall, "It didn't fucking work!" he screamed angrily. A small part of me was relieved that I wasn't mated to him, but most of me was so devastated that I could barely breathe. It would have been so much easier, I might have been able to save him. Trey turned away from me and my legs wouldn't support me anymore, I slumped to the floor my neck burning and still bleeding. Trey turned to Jay and started punching him over and over. My heart sank, this is it, this is where he dies and I couldn't even help him.

"Maybe I should kill him first, then try" Trey said breathlessly as he turned to look at Dan. I prayed to God that he would kill me too, I didn't want to live without Jay, there was no life worth having if he wasn't in it, he was everything to me. I closed my eyes crying silently, suddenly I heard a crash, I panicked and opened my eyes to see Jay throw himself at the wall on the other side of the room, the chair broke and he got one of his arms free. Holy shit! What the hell is he doing?

I jumped up, Trey and his boys all started moving towards him, three of them shifted into their wolves and I pressed against the wall terrified, these things were fucking huge and I had only ever seen Jayden and Trey when they were fighting. One of the wolves jumped towards him and Jay smashed him in the face with the chair.

"You really are a tough one" Trey said a little shocked.

"Tough enough to kill you" Jay growled angrily his face the picture of rage.