Wanna skip school?

Amar's POV

"Amar, you're going to be late!" My mum yelled. I was already awake. I was merely laying in my bed, gazing at the ceiling.

"Coming!" I yelled back and got up. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a navy blue top, skinny jeans, and a plaid hoodie sweater.

I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom,but someone was already there

I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom,but someone was already there. I sighed and leaned against the wall. A couple minutes later, Amjad came out.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you doing here? I thought we got rid of you when you went off to Uni?"

"Nice to see you too, sis," He said and I rolled my eyes. "I thought it would be nice to see my family." He said.

I laughed. "Okay now, what's the real reason you're here?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. The water pipes broke in our dorms, so I came back here to take a shower." He said and I scoffed.

"Okay. Well, you know the rules. This bathroom is for the ones that sleep up here. Your bedroom is downstairs. Use the bathroom downstairs." I argued and crossed my arms.

"I couldn't. Mum was hogging it. And I needed a shower." He replied and started to walk away.

"Hey!" I yelled and he turned around. "Even if you do stink, don't use my bathroom. You can wait and use the one downstairs." I said and walked into the bathroom.

"You're always on a lower level than me anyways," I muttered and I was about to close the door when he stopped me.

"What did you say?"

I stepped back and grabbed the door. "You're always on a lower level than me, kind of like your sex life, too." I slammed the door and placed my stuff on the counter. He was banging on the door but I ignored him and started the water. I barely changed the temperature because I liked the water cold. I stripped out of my pyjamas and stepped in. I shivered at first but quickly relaxed.

*

I stepped out and grabbed my towel. I dried myself and changed into the clothes. I quickly blow dried my hair and it immediately went crazy curly. I grabbed my towel and pyjamas and walked to my room. I threw my clothes on the floor and stretched out the towel on my bed. I grabbed my purple beanie and placed it on my head. I sprayed some hairspray on my curls and smiled in satisfaction when I was done. I grabbed my backpack, phone, headphones, and keys and rushed downstairs.

"Bye mum!" I yelled and tried to run past her, but no such luck.

"Not so fast! Breakfast first." My mum said and I sighed. I dropped my bag on the table and sat down.

"I'm already late because Amjad was in my bathroom," I said.

"Isn't it nice to have your brother home?" She asked and turned her head back to me. I faked a smile and nodded. She turned back around and I rolled my eyes. She got out a plate and placed something on it. She turned around and placed it in front of me.