It's Not Tea With The Queen

Louis' POV

I took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes. I was pretty tired, but I had to study for my English final exam. Mr Frain was a cool teacher and all, but he wasn't as lenient with exam scores as he was with quiz scores.

Although I was tired, the main reason I couldn't concentrate was that Harry occupied my mind all the time now. No surprise there. I mean, have you seen him? Right now, it was what he said that was occupying my mind. Could he go through with killing his father? I knew that bastard deserved it. Des has made Harry's life horrible, and he won't stop until he kills Harry, or Harry kills him. Putting him in jail won't stop him either, but a bullet in the head might, but would it stop there? Harry has killed before, but it was for survival. Killing his dad would be revenge. Can anybody come back from killing their father, even if they deserved it? Could Harry?

With all these thoughts running through my head, I didn't notice my mum coming into my room. I finally saw her when she waved a hand in front of my face.

"I've called your name ten times! What is going on in that head of yours?" My mum asked with a bright smile on her face.

I smiled, not wanting to worry her. "Oh, nothing, just thinking about tomorrow." It wasn't a complete lie. I was thinking about tomorrow's dinner before I thought about everything else I explained in the paragraphs above.

Her smile widened. "That's what I came here for; I wanted to ask if Marcel is allergic to anything."I smiled as I remembered that one night a few days ago, where we talked all night. It was four days after the whole hospital incident.

Flashback

"Wait, seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, they called me into the office and everything," Harry said through his laughs.

"I cannot believe you hacked their system and changed your grade!"

Harry shrugged. "My teacher was an arse, and I deserved my A. He was mad because he didn't agree with my opinion on the topic."

"Did they kick you out?" I asked, catching some popcorn in my mouth.

Harry shook his head and tilted his head back, catching popcorn in his mouth as well. "They didn't have any proof to say it was me."

I shook my head and laughed. "Wait, you were 11?"

"11 and a half," He corrected. He ate some more popcorn then turned to me. "Okay, my turn. What are you allergic to?"

"Nothing."

Harry's eyes narrowed. "You have zero allergies? I don't believe you."

"It's true!" I defended myself. "To this day, I've no allergies."

Harry looked at me a second longer before saying, "Okay."

"What about you?" I asked in a mocking tone. "Are you allergic to anything?"

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled fondly at the memory and looked up at my mum. "Marshmallows."

*

Harry's POV

What felt like an eternity, when in reality, it was only an hour, passed, and I still didn't have an outfit. Last time I had no trouble picking an outfit.

Well, this time you're officially meeting his family

I cursed his brain and went back to stressing on what to wear.