Well Besides Hentai

Louis' POV 

I crashed my lips onto his plump lips, his hands immediately finding their place around my neck. I tangled my fingers into his brown locks and ground against him, pushing my knee into his crotch, earning a high pitched whine from him. I traced a small pattern along his bottom lip with my tongue. He simply smirked. I let go of his hair and let my fingers roam down his fit body. He shivered slightly, letting another high pitched moan out. I was getting addicted to those beautiful noises. When my hands reached his arse, I gave it a good squeeze, loving how the curve of his bum fit perfectly with my hands. He gasped at the sudden touch. I took that to my advantage, slipping my tongue into his warm mouth. We both a released a moan when our tongues grazed each other. Our tongues fought for dominance, but shortly after he gave up. I would've loved to explore his mouth more, but I wanted a few more of those beautiful sounds. I pulled away, making him whine which quickly morphed into a moan as I trailed a line of kisses down his jawline to his neck. I left wet, open-mouthed kisses all over his nape. I knew I found his sweet spot when he released yet another high pitched mewl. I smirked and sunk my teeth into his smooth, flawless skin. I sucked the skin into my mouth, earning a chain of whimpers, moans, and curse words. I pulled away slightly and ran my tongue over the now sensitive, red, purple-ish skin. I didn't get to admire my work for long before he grabbed my head and pulled me back in for a rough kiss. He pushed me, and I fell on a soft bed. He slowly took his shirt off, teasing me, and climbed on top of me. I admired his tattoo's, tracing the butterfly on his chest, completely ignoring his scars. He ran his hands down my arms, making me shiver. His hands stopped at the hem of my shirt. He tugged on the ends, signalling he wanted it off. I sat up a little and took my shirt off. He leaned down, pressing a kiss on my lips. I groaned at the feeling of our bare chests against each other. He pulled away then trailed wet kisses down my chest. He reached up and fiddled with my nipples; twisting, tugging, all while roaming down until he reached my jeans. He looked up, cheeks rosy, eyes blown wide and filled with lust. I nodded, and he struggled with the button but finally popped it open, then pulled the zipper down slowly, giving me much-needed friction. I lifted my waist, helping him pull my jeans all the way down. He tossed them to the side. He peppered the insides of my thighs with kisses, purposely avoiding my cock.

"Please," I begged. "Don't tease."

I felt him smirk against the skin of my thighs. He squeezed me through my black briefs, eyes trained on my bulge. I threw my head back, groaning. He leaned down and mouthed me through my pants, his thumbs rubbing my hips, mouth sucking wet bites along my cock. He pulled away and hooked his fingers on the waistband of my briefs and slowly removed them. He tossed them aside, joining my jeans. I sighed contently at the feeling of freedom. He swiped his thumb over the wet head.

"You have to wake up, babe."

"What?" I asked.

"Wake up!"

My eyes flew open. Harry's room was relatively dark. He got black curtains, so very little sunlight seeps in. Harry was soundly sleeping on top of me. His arm wrapped around my torso and his head rested on my chest. He looked peaceful. Little puffs of breath escaped his slightly open mouth. I would've loved to stay there and admire Harry, but I could feel my boner rub against the sheet, causing unwanted friction.

I carefully grabbed Harry's wrist and lifted his arm. I placed it back on his side and tried to get out of bed without making much noise. I was close to the bathroom when a floorboard creaked loudly. I winced and looked back at Harry. He shifted but didn't wake up. I gently closed the door and made sure to lock it. I pulled my briefs down, groaning softly. I bit my lip to conceal any noises. I wrapped my hand around my length and slowly tugged at the foreskin. I was breathing hard, but I needed more. I swiped my thumb over the angry head, pre-cum leaking out of the tip. I tugged at my cock for a few more minutes, swallowing every noise that threatened to come out. I pictured Harry on his knees, his huge hand wrapped around my hard cock, almost engulfing it. I fucked into my wrist, gripping the counter for balance. I envisioned his pink lips stretched around my hard dick, his innocent eyes looking up at me. His wrist tugged my foreskin, exposing the head. He kitten licks the head. My hips buck, forcing the tip into his warm mouth. He opens his mouth wider, letting his jaw relax. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and fucked his mouth hard. Saliva trickles down his chin from where his mouth is deliciously stretched, taking me so well.