Kiss Me

Amar's POV

"You seriously glued his arse to his seat?" Cole was shocked.

I nodded and laughed. "Yeah! The bastard was annoying me to no end!" Cole and I shared a laugh. "Oh, the best part is that his girlfriend for the week was blamed for it!"

"How?"

I shrugged innocently. "I might've placed the glue in her Louis Vuitton purse."

His jaw dropped. "Remind me to never get on your bad side."

I chuckled. It was nice to talk to someone besides the boys. I didn't have any friends besides them, and as far as I knew, Cole didn't attend Hayfield, so he wasn't a pity friend.

"Are you going to wait out the storm?" Cole asked.

I chuckled. "I think my brother would kill me if I drove his car into a pole."

"I can- I can stay and keep you company." He stuttered.

I smiled. "Yeah, I would like that." I fiddled with the spoon in my hand, looking for a way to spark a conversation. "Are you still in school?"

"Yeah, I got a few more months before I head to Uni." He answered.

"You've got an idea of what your major is?" I got another spoonful of the delicious ice cream.

He nodded and grabbed slice a piece of banana. "Neurobiology. Yours?"

"Crimi," I swallowed, "Criminology. I want to be a forensic criminologist."

Cole smirked goofily. "What got you into such a morbid subject?"

I laughed and thought about it. I shrugged. "I've always been a fan of uncovering mysteries. I want to help someone in need. It makes me feel important, I guess."

Cole stared at me, a ghost of a smile played at his lips.

I cleared my throat. "What about you? Why Neurobiology?"

Cole fiddled with the straw of his milkshake (he ordered it a while ago). "I've always been mesmerised with how our brains function and develop as we age."

I gasped. "Ah, so you're a nerd." I teased.

Cole laughed then brought his pointer finger to his lips. "Shh, don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to uphold."

I laughed. "Your secret is safe with me."

A thought popped into my head causing me to frown.

Cole noticed my sudden change in mood. "What's wrong?"

"You don't attend Hayfield, right?" I asked. What if he did attend Hayfield? I told him I was the school's prankster. If he went to Hayfield then I was screwed.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "No, I'm a senior at Hill House. Why?"

I let out a silent sigh of relief. He doesn't know about Hayfield's favourite punching bag, Janice.

I shrugged. "Just curious."

Cole squinted his eyes, not entirely convinced, but he let it go. He cleared his throat and drummed his finger on the table.

That was weird. Cole's mood changed entirely. He was nervous.

"Would you like to-"

He got interrupted by my phone.

I take my phone out of my bag. "I'm sorry." I take a look at the ID; it's Harry. "Sorry, I have to take it."

I slid my finger to the right and brought my phone to my ear. "What?"