Are You Planning on Donating an Organ Sometime Soon?

Louis' POV

"Stay calm."

"Stay calm."

I scoffed. "Yeah, it's not like you just landed a date with the most beautiful boy ever," I argued with myself.

I took deep breaths while pacing around in my room. I pushed a shoe out of my way. It's been an hour since I asked out Marcel, and I'm panicking as if you can't already tell. I was overjoyed when he said yes, but then I started freaking out, and that brings us to this point.

I was debating whether I should call Zayn and Liam and tell them, but I didn't know if Marcel wanted to mention it to our friends. So, calling Zayn and Liam wasn't an option. There is one person I can phone. I went to take my phone out my back pocket, but it wasn't there. I checked my other pockets but to no avail.

"Please don't tell me I left it in my locker," I muttered to myself as I did a whole 360. I spotted it on my bed, half hidden under a pillow. I leaned over and snatched it. I went to Amar's contact after entering my password. I pressed on her number and pressed my phone to my ear. I swayed my hips back and forth while waiting for her to answer. I waited it out but nothing. I sighed heavily.

"Sorry I didn't answer your call. I was staring at my screen wondering why on earth would you call me. You know what to do!"

She got cut off by a beep going off, signalling that I need to leave a voicemail. I chuckled at her weird voicemail and sighed. I hung up and tried her again.

Right, when I thought she wasn't going to pick up, she answered.

"Hello?" She breathed out.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you doing? You sound out of breath."

"Oh, I, um, I'm working out a little bit." She said. The line went quiet on the other side, but I heard a door close, so I'm guessing she's in her room. "What's up?"

I smiled and let out a giggle. "I asked Marcel out! He said yes!"

She laughs. "Congratulations! I told you he would've said yes. So, where are you taking him?"

"There's this elegant restaurant up north that I want to take him to," I told her, a grin etched on my face.

"Ooo!" She exclaimed. "That's nice. What else are you doing?"

I stayed quiet.

"What do you mean what else am I doing?"

She sighed, and I could picture her tweaking the bridge of her nose and shutting her eyes. "You have to do more than a lavish dinner."

I groaned and gazed up at the roof, thinking. "What about a stroll in the park with ice cream?"

"That's excellent. Wear something nice, please."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to show up naked."

I could hear the smirk in her voice when she said, "I bet Styles would like that."

"Shut up," I mumbled, feeling the heat rising to my cheeks.

I heard a knock on the other line. "I have to go. Have fun tomorrow!" She hung up before I could say 'bye'.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the bed. I was glad I had the reservation prepped a week ago when Amar told me that Marcel and Alex had broken up. It's a restaurant not far from here, the Colosseo. There was a risk if Marcel had said no.

"Louis! We're back!" Lottie yelled from downstairs.

Lottie had taken the twins to a friend's house for a playdate. I sighed and trotted down the stairs. The twins were in adorable cheetah print dresses.