"Hi" And "Oops" Started It All

Before you start, I just want to say that I'm heartbroken over Fizzy's death. I cried for hours, and I still cry when I think about it. I cried when writing a scene she's in. She'll still be in this story.

R.I.P 'Fizzy' Felicite

Truly, an angel taken too early.

My thoughts and prayers are with Louis, Lottie, Phoebe and Daisy, Ernest and Doris, and the rest of their family and friends who were close with Fizzy.

Amar's POV

"Why is he picking you up at two?" Harry asked from the doorway.

"It's a long drive," I answered.

Harry pushed himself up and entered my room. "Well, when does the show start?"

I stopped scrolling through my phone and looked up. "The doors open at seven, but the show starts at 8, and Cole wants to eat something before getting there.

Harry crossed his arms. "Oh, so you're going for lunch as well? You didn't tell me that."

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't aware I had to tell you everything."

"Of course you have to tell me! What if something happens, and I don't know where you were or what you were doing?" Harry rambled on.

"Calm down," I said slowly. "I will check in every hour or so, okay?"

Harry nodded, content with that and got up. "Are you done?" He motions towards my plate. I nodded and gave him my plate.

"So at two?" Harry asks again.

I nodded and unlocked my phone when it vibrated. It was a text from Cole.

Hey, I'm picking you up around 2:10. I have to pick my little sister up from a sleepover

I smiled and texted back, Okay :)

*

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. After I texted Cole back, I took a long shower then did my hair. There isn't much to do with my hair, so I'm letting it down as usual. I grabbed the clothes that Louis helped me pick out and threw them on. It was a striped shirt with a denim jacket over it. It was a little big on me, so I rolled the sleeves up a little. I paired it with black skinnies and my white and black Adidas. Louis had a good fashion sense.

Harry knocked on the door, and I looked up at him through the mirror.

"Hey." I smiled.

Harry walked in and wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on my head. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks."

He patted my arm. "Come on. We better get going."

Cole can't know where we live, so Harry is driving me to our old flat.

I nodded and grabbed my black bag and followed Harry out of my room and down the stairs. As we reached the bottom, I saw the boys sitting on the couch watching some movie on Netflix.

"Boys? What are you all doing here?" I asked. The boys shared a smug look. I knew what they were doing. "Cole is a good guy. Behave. Please."

Louis ducked his head and fixed his fringe. "No promises," He whispered.

Liam got up. "Come on. We don't want to keep Cole waiting."

"Maybe we should," Zayn suggested. "How about we go to this cool ice skating ring near here?"