Would You Fancy Having Dinner With Me?

Niall's POV (Whoomph! That's something new!)

I slid my pointer finger over my phone, turning off the alarm. I covered my eyes and groaned. Great, another day of school. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. I sat up and stretched, my muscles popping into place. I threw the covers off and swung my legs over, the tiled floor cold to my bare feet. I placed my hands on my knees and pushed myself up. I walked over to my closet and grabbed whatever my hands touched and hoped it would look good. I snatched a clean towel and entered my bathroom. I turned the handle, and the water poured from the showerhead. I slipped out of my boxers and stepped in, the hot water hitting my skin instantly. I rolled my head, the water waking me and my body up.

As I lathered my hair with shampoo, I hoped Marcel would be feeling better. I knew it was selfish, but I didn't feel like walking to school today, either. I had to walk to school yesterday. Marcel didn't come to school, but around lunch, he called me. He told me that he got sick and was sorry for not taking me to school.

What struck me as odd was that Amar didn't show up either, and not a minute after Marcel called me, she called Louis and told him that she wasn't going in today because of some family drama. It was a little odd, but I didn't say anything to the boys. It could've just been a coincidence.

*

Once I was dressed and had my teeth and hair brushed, I walked into my kitchen. I got an apple and took a bite of it, the juice spurting out of it and spreading on my chin. I bit into the apple and kept it there while I fixed my bag. I placed my piece on The Great Gatsby inside my binder. It's a day late, but I'm sure Mr Frain would let it pass. He didn't even remember the deadline was yesterday. I took the apple out of my mouth, ripping a piece out. I closed my bag and went back to my room to put my shoes on. I had a denim button up over a white t-shirt with black skinnies and black Nike's.

 I had a denim button up over a white t-shirt with black skinnies and black Nike's

I walked out of my room, turning the light off. As I approach the kitchen, I heard my phone go off.

From Marcel: I'm picking you up

Well, that was a fast recovery. I pocketed my phone and shouldered my bag. I took my keys off the hook and opened the door to my flat. Marcel and Amar were in front of me, leaning against the wall.

"You're...early," I told him as I locked my door.

"I woke up early to pick Amar up." He explained with a flat look. He had a black coat over a grey shirt, black jeans and white converse. I turned my gaze over to Amar. She wore a flannel button-up, black skinnies, black converse and a black beanie on top of her brown locks.

 She wore a flannel button-up, black skinnies, black converse and a black beanie on top of her brown locks