Being Late, Burying a Body, a Fake Name, and An Apology

Marcel's POV

I pressed snooze for the tenth time and got comfortable again. I was drifting off when The Sound by 1975 started playing loudly. I groaned and turned around, only to be met with a blinding light.

"Damn, I really need curtains," I muttered and picked my phone up. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw that it was Niall calling me. I debated whether or not I should answer him. Deciding, I slid my thumb to the right and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said, voice groggy, deep and dry. 

"Finally!" His Irish accent boomed. I moved the phone away and decided to put him on speaker. I lay back down and dropped my phone on my chest. 

"You're still in bed? It's almost nine, Marcel." He commented, surprised.

"I only got three hours of sleep," I replied harshly. "I'm freaking tired, man."

"Sorry, mate." He sighed, "Look, just get here. Oh, and you passed your history test."

I sighed heavily and sat up. "Really? How'd you do?" I rubbed harshly at my eyes. 

He chuckled nervously. "Uh, let's just say that I passed. That's all that matters."

I chuckled. "Alright, whatever. I'll be there in, " I took a look at the time, 8:54, "Twenty minutes. Thirty tops."

"What? You're gonna miss all of first period!"

"Yeah, looks like it. I'll see you in Maths. Bye." I hung up before he could say anything. I threw my phone on the bed and plopped down on my chair. I rolled up to my desk and moved the mouse around. As soon as the computer turned on the screen turned blue.

Download Complete

I smirked and closed the computer. I grabbed the remote and pressed play. Highway To Hell started blasting from my speakers. I walked over to my closet, a little jump in my steps. I grabbed a simple white t-shirt and some black skinnies. I grabbed a towel before going to my bathroom. I stripped out of my loose pyjamas and jumped into the shower.

After brushing my teeth I changed into my clothes. It was going to be a bit chilly that day, so I threw a black sweater on and a blue beanie to hide my messy curls. I paused my music and sat on my bed, putting my black boots on.

I grabbed my bag and phone then made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed my keys and a banana before I left. I walked to the elevator, headphones in my ears. I was changing the song when I bumped into someone. I didn't look up but I muttered a "sorry" before entering the elevator. I leaned back and sang along to Echoes by Pink Floyd.

Alex's POV

"Calm down, Tess," I told my sister who was pacing and clutching her brunette hair.

"Calm down?! With dad gone, you're in charge, and that means it'll be on you if someone loses their share of the supply!" She practically yelled.

"Not so loud, Tess," I whispered, looking around to make sure none of them heard her. "Look, it's gonna be okay. Joe will do his job, we get our money, and nobody dies. It'll be alright."

She sighed and looked up at me, tears brimming her blue eyes. "Promise?" She asked, voice barely audible.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "I promise." I gave her a small squeeze and a small kiss on her forehead before she had to go. I watched as she got into her car and drive towards the house. Dad is dead and I moved out a couple months ago, so now it's just her at the house. When she finally turned the corner I turned back and went over to the elevator. I travelled up to the fifth floor, making a stop on the third floor. I pulled out the phone that Harry once gave to me and went to the app that controlled the cameras that I had set up.