Chapter 14 - Sweet sex & lovin'

I stared at my laptop, seeing all the words I had previously marked yellow. Each time I glanced at the document, I got more confused on why I had marked those particular words. I think I have a reason every time I do it but immediately afterwards, the second time I look at it, I don't understand what I was thinking.

All I wanted for this case was to win. I had to win.

There was simply no other way for me around this. If I wanted to show him what I could do, I had to really get my facts correct. Otherwise, I would lose and myself look like a complete idiot considering how many times I had told him I would win.

But I just couldn't keep my focus.

Every time I tried to think of this damn document and this damn complicated case, all I could think of was Justin's hands leaving prints on my skin while I was bent over his desk and suddenly the case didn't feel as important. I was beginning to get madly frustrated over the fact that he had, now multiple times, left me hanging without nothing.

I also knew that I had given away the vibes that I wanted nothing more to do with him sexually but God, was I lying. I wanted more, I had to have more. All I could think about was what it would feel like to get more.

His body was spectacular and I knew mine would look amazing on top of his. I wanted to feel him, I had to know what he felt like. All the teasing he had done had left the most frustrating itch throughout my entire body and all I wanted to do was walk into his office and rip his clothes off but I made myself out to be more professional than that and Justin wouldn't try anything on me from now on, I knew that.

What he did for me yesterday was cute, all of the candles lit up around the copy room (yes, even if it was in the copy machine room it was still definitely considered cute) together with the amount of food he had picked out because he didn't know which one was my favourite. I laughed quietly to myself as I thought about it, hearing Justin's chuckle in my head as if he was standing right next to me.

I opened my eyes, looking around the room with a slight panic in fear of him actually being here. I saw the familiar man outside of my office, talking to somebody that seemed concerned over a paper. Justin pointed at a few places on the paper and patted the guy on the back before he turned around, met my eyes and gave me a wide warm smile.

Expecting him to walk into my office, like he always did every other minute, I automatically without thinking about it unbuttoned one of my blouses buttons. But I wasn't joined by him, instead, I watched him walk away and talk to someone else further down the hallway.

A part of me wanted to open my door and yell at him to get over here, bother me like he did all those other days but I felt the pride in me tell me not to do it. Sighing, I realised I was beginning to get a little too obnoxious about this and I tried to return my eyes to the document but for each person that walked past my glass windows, I looked up in hope to see Justin step into my room.

How come the only time I want him to bother me is when he doesn't?

I was afraid that he had gotten scared of me and I knew that could very likely be the case. He was afraid to get me to (almost) quit again. I knew that deep inside, he cared about me and wanted me to work here. He was practically begging me to stay yesterday so I knew that he wasn't going to put anything at risk anymore. Which meant no more bothering me and definitely no more disrespectfulness towards me. In a way, it made me happy but in a more fucked up strange way, I was going to miss his dominance a little.

Anyways, I shouldn't be taking out too much in advance. What I'm thinking may not even be the case. Although Justin is often similar to an open book, he's not always easy to read. There are definitely times where I can't tell if he's being serious or just trying to tease. He's very spontaneous and I would be extremely surprised if he completely stopped teasing me. It didn't seem very likely him.