EXHIBIT LAWS

"I don't fuck my boss."

"You claim while I'm already inside of you."

-

It's a fresh start for Jessica Carpenter as she sits down, her first day, at her new office in the Exhibit Law building. That famous glasshouse that she's been dreaming of. The company that has it all. All of the biggest lawyers in the country take pride in delivering for this one company. A company that Jessica would have never imagined being part of.

The rude, ego, control-freak and self-observed owner Justin Bieber is very happy to have Jessie onboard. Not only is she an absolute angel in the courtroom, convincing everyone like a piece of cake by fluttering her eyelashes back and forth, but she does have quite the ass too.

-

"Now tell me again," Justin murmured as he pushed me onto his desk, standing close behind and held me down bent over it, "What is the first rule, in this building?"

"Respect you," I tried to catch my breath between focusing on my heartbeats, that was literally beating out of my blouse, and feeling a rising burning sensation between my legs. He was close to me now, breathing onto my neck as he continued to push his hand against my back to make sure I couldn't get out of position.

"Good girl."

//

PSA: this story does contain sexual scenes, violence and "inappropriate" relationships between boss and coworker. you've been warned. 

Updates daily, starting December 24.

Written by: Maybelline Paris
2017-2018.